22

Gemini Myth's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I realized I was in Draco's room and then I remembered the events of last night.

"Fuck." I mumbled towards myself as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Oh you're awake." Draco mumbled as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Mhm." Was all I could conjure up.

"You didn't seem to have a vision." He said leaning against the bathroom door Fram with his arms over his chest.

"That's because I didn't." I said as I stood up from the bed and grabbed my shoes.

"Oh." Is all he said.

I slipped on my shoes and started walking towards his bedroom door.

"About last nig-"

"I know you didn't fuck Astoria." I said interrupting him.

"You heard us?" He asked quietly.

I clicked my tongue. "Yeah, I did." I said bluntly.

"I also heard that Theo knows I am a Tinsley." I said turning around to face him.

"I didn't tell him. He figured out the night of the party. He promised he won't tell anyone." He explained quickly.

"I know." I said with a slight smile.

I turned around again to leave, I was tired and I needed to talk to my Father about the pain but no visions.

"What are we Gemini?" He asked suddenly.

I stood there for a moment debating on what I wanted to say. If I said we were perfectly fine then it would seem like what happened last night was okay, but if I said we were over then I wouldn't have him anymore.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I heard him sigh. "What I mean is what the hell was last night. I never kissed Astoria back, I was just taken by surprise and shocked and then I pushed her off. You full on kissed Blaise!" He said raising his voice.

I turned around to face him again to see he has stepped away from the bathroom door and was now standing in the middle of the room.

"It looked like you kissed Astoria back so I kissed Blaise. I wanted to give you payback and I did. You heard the dare she got and you didn't say no. You just sat there." I said back as I slightly raised my voice to match his.

"I wasn't paying attention! That fucking game is stupid! I never listen to anything in that game! I didn't know it was happening until it happened!" He yelled as he threw his hands up in the air.

"You listened when I had asked who you fucked and you answered with Astoria! You're lucky I didn't punch someone in the face instead!" I yelled as I stepped closer to him.

"I did though! I punched Blaise this morning! He is my fucking best friend!" He yelled as he stepped closer too.

"Well then you should have thought about that before you kissed Astoria!" I yelled back.

"Maybe we don't work for each other!" He yelled.

"Maybe we don't!" I yelled feeling my voice crack from the words we just said to each other.

"Then it's done." He said quietly.

"It's done." I said quietly.

I didn't look at him before opening up his bedroom door and leaving. The common room was quite due to everyone being in class, which I apparently slept through.