32

Gemini Myths POV

*one week before going to the burrow*

"I know, I ought to be here. The dark lord forbids me to speak of it." Narcissa said to my Father.

"If the dark lord forbids you to speak of it, you must follow-"

"Put it down Bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours." I heard my father say mid sentence.

I heard a knock on our front door and once I heard those two familiar voices I crept to the stairs and sat down on a step where no one could see me to hear the conversation and now we are here.

"As for your situation I am aware." He spoke.

"You? The dark lord told you?" Bellatrix asked.

"Your sister doubts me." My father spoke, I am guessing to Narcissa.

There was a short pause until my father spoke again.

"Understandable, I've played my part well. So well I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time."

Bellatrix scoffed at the mention.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard, only a fool would question it." He spoke angrily.

Dumbledore? He's tricking Dumbledore?

"I don't doubt you Severus." Narcissa said, agreeing with my father.

"You should be honored Cissy, as should Draco." Bellatrix spoke.

My ears perked up at his name.

What does Draco have to do with any of this?

I know he might become a death eater but I never knew the true answer.

"He's just a boy." Narcissa said in a pleading tone.

I felt sorry for her, she seems she just wants to protect her son from this dark magic.

"I can't change the dark lords mind, but it might be possible for me to help Draco." My father said to Narcissa.

Help? Seriously? He's going to help that dick?

"Severus-"

"Swear to it." Bellatrix interrupted her sister.

"Make the unbreakable vow." Bellatrix said in a whisper.

No.

Don't make the unbreakable vow.

"It's just empty words." Bellatrix whispered again. "He will give it his best effort, but when it matters most he will just slither back into his hole."

Don't do it dad.

"Coward." Bellatrix spoke up.

"Take out your wand." My father said slowly.

Please. Don't make this vow for my ex.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Will you Severus Snape, watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the dark lords wishes?" Bellatrix spoke seriously.

No. Say no.

"I will." My father spoke.

"And will you to the best of your ability, protect him from harm?" Bellatrix asked.

"I will." My father agreed.

"And if Draco should fail, will you yourself carry out the deed the dark lord has ordered Draco to perform?" Bellatrix whispered.