1

My name is Gemini Myth, well that's half of my name but my father says I'm not allowed to say my last name for "safety" reasons. I'm currently a 5th year student at Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry.

"Father are you almost ready? School starts in a few days which means we need to be there by tonight! Remember?" I yelled down the stairs of mine and fathers home.

"Yes Gem I know! We're leaving in 20 minutes!" My father yelled back.

My father is a professor at Hogwarts, he acts like he hates it there but in reality he secretly loves that he is able to keep an eye out for me. There is a gift I inherited from my mother that is dangerous and with father being at school with me he is able to see when this gift emerges, that is if it ever does.

My Mother died giving birth to me. I never got to know her but what I do know is that she was a Gryffindor just like I am, and from the pictures I've seen I have taken on every physical feature of her. I have her dark brown eyes, her amazing cheekbones, her cute button nose, and her hourglass figure. The only thing I got from my father was my insanely long black hair that touches my bottom and a mix of my mother and fathers personality.

"Gemini! Time to go!" My father yelled.

I made my way down the stairs with my huge suitcase and grabbed my cat.

"Excited for your 5th year?" Father asked.

"I'm not sure if I'm being honest. I know I'm excited to see my friends but I'm not too sure I'm excited to study my arse off again." I replied.

"You're smart and one of the strongest witches all because of your ability. Which by the way if that emerges this ye-"

"Yes I know come to you and be careful because it's painful blah blah blah. It's the same talk you give me every year." I cut him off. I mean seriously I know what he's going to say and I don't want to hear it again.

"One don't cut me off and two let's go." My father said is a very cold voice showing that it was obvious that I have annoyed him.

A few hours later we arrived to Hogwarts. We went straight to professor dumbledors office just like every year.

"Gemini go put your stuff away and get some food. Me and dumbledore need to talk in private." My father said in a stern voice.

I rolled my eyes and walked myself to my common room. The nice thing about being a professors daughter and needing to be "protected" or whatever, is that I get my own cozy room in the Gryffindor common room. I wouldn't mind sharing a room at all but my father and dumbledore both agree that in order to keep my secret about my ability and who my father is I need my own space.

I set my stuff down and unpacked everything. I laid on my bed and decided I do in fact need to eat. I got up and headed to the professors break rooms. Which by the way is on the other side of the school, pretty annoying if you ask me.

I was walking and because I'm literally stupid I ran into a very hard wall, or what I was hoping was a wall but it turned out to be a very annoying but Beautiful blonde boy.

"Ugh Malfoy watch where the hell you're going." I snarled.

"Watch where I'm going? I'm draco malfoy I don't need to watch where I'm going. You move for me." He snarled back.