16

Gemini Myth's POV

I groaned in pain as my eyes opened up and my body started to wake itself up. As soon as my eyes opened they shut just as quickly due to the sun beaming into my bedroom. My hand fumbled for my wand on my bedside dresser, I picked it up and quickly waved it towards my windows which allowed for my blackout curtains to close and block the sunlight.

I turned over to get comfortable and close my eyes again but the human body on the other side of my bed completely startled me. I noticed the back muscles and the hair very well.

"Draco?" I whispered to where only I could hear it.

"Psst Draco." I whispered loud enough hoping he would hear.

"Draco." I groaned when he didn't hear me the first time.

"What?" He groaned as he shifted slightly.

Oh god the morning voice was hot.

"Not to offended you or anything but why the fuck are you in my bed?" I whispered loudly.

I could hear a chuckle admit from his mouth. "You seriously don't remember?" He asked still turned over and from what I'm guessing his eyes were still closed.

"The last thing I remember was when Ron dared me to chug the rest of the jungle juice that was on the table, and from what I can recall you were not there." I said trying to think if he was actually there or not.

He chuckled again before slowly sitting up in the bed and resting on the headboard. My eyes automatically moved to his chest and I couldn't help but secretly admire his abs.

"A lot happened Gemini." He said looking over at me with a huge smirk.

I furrowed my eyebrows together being confused on what he meant. "Sex? That drunk?" I asked surprised. I know Draco is a whore but he has said to me that he never has and never would fuck a girl that fucked up.

"No, god Gemini I'm not that bad of a person." He said obviously offended that I would accuse him of that.

"Then what happened? Explain before I puke out all this alcohol in me." I said impatiently wanting to know how he ended up in my bed.

He sarcastically sighed loudly but decided to explain the story knowing I won't give up until he tells me.

Once he was done explaining I just sat there silently trying to take in what he told me.

"So I really said that to Umbridge?" I mumbled.

"Yes, yes you did." Draco said laughing.

I slapped my hand over my face. "God that's so embarrassing." I mumbled through my hand.

"A little bit but it was kind of hot." Draco said shrugging his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's not hot when I'm about to get in so much trouble." I said sighing.

"Snape won't let Umbridge touch you." Draco said reassuringly.

"Yeah sure she can't touch me but my father can kill me if he really wanted to." I said scoffing at myself for being so stupid.

Right on que as I mentioned my father my bedroom door busted open and my father was walking in.

He was about to say something until he noticed a shirtless Draco in my bed.

"You were supposed to make sure she stays Mr. Malfoy not sleep shirtless in her bed." My father seethed out angrily.

"Dad nothing happened. We didn't even cuddle." I said annoyed.