31

Gemini Myths POV

It has been one week since that night in the park and I have only left my bed to use the bathroom and shower. My father has checked on me every morning and night but once I respond to him he leaves me alone for the rest on the day.

I haven't eaten anything since that night and I knew that once I leave this room my father will notice and will probably call the twins here. It's not that I am starving for weight reasons but because I am not hungry one bit, I would say maybe it's because I'm sad but I don't get sad over boys.

I've been up all night, I haven't been able to sleep. It was around ten in the morning and all I've done is watch the rain fall through my window in the comfort of my cozy bed.

I sighed quietly because I could feel my body beg for some water. I sat up slowly and stood up. I was incredibly lightheaded and I knew I had to force myself to eat something as well.

I slowly walked over to my closet and pulled out an oversized hoodie that I am pretty sure belong to one of the twins because it fell the middle of my thighs, it looked like I wasn't wearing any pants.

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed sarcastically at myself. I looked liked death. I had bags under my eyes, my face was sunken, and my one eye that wasn't blue was half blue half brown all because of that night. My hair was laid straight but a little messy.

I pushed opened my door and walked down the stairs. My father was sitting in his favorite chair and reading the newspaper. He slowly brought his newspaper down and gave me a surprised look.

"How are you?" He said with a tiny smile on his face.

"I'm fine." I lied to him.

He smacked his lips together quietly. "Right then."

"Is Pettigrew in the kitchen?" I asked trying to ease the tension.

"Yes." My father nodded. "You can tell him to make whatever you want. If he doesn't listen grab me."

I nodded my head and walked over to the kitchen and pushed open both of the black wood doors and walked in to Pettigrew doing the dishes.

He snapped his over to me quickly. "Ms. Snape, hello." He said with a shaky voice.

"Hi." I said blankly not caring for an interaction with him.

"C-can I g-get you an-anything?" He stuttered.

"I can grab it myself." I mumbled as I grabbed a banana and a bottle of juice.

His head snapped towards the kitchen door and he ran quickly to it, for whatever reason that I do not care to investigate.

I peeled open my banana and opened up my bottle of juice.

I decided I wanted to bring it to my bedroom instead of sit in the kitchen.

"Hey dad I'll be up in my bedroom." I said as I walked out of the kitchen but I didn't look at my surroundings before saying that because the next thing I hear is...

"Dad? You have a daughter Severus?"  I heard a familiar voice say.

I snapped my head up and locked eyes with the one and only.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

Shit.

I gulped slightly and looked over at my father whose face read 'we're screwed.'

"This is Gemini." My father said looking over at Bellatrix.

"Gemini Snape." He finished off.

"Well well...Severus you have a Potter follower as a daughter? Pretty pathetic." She laughed as she tapped her wand on her chin and walked over to me.