33

*Draco Malfoy's POV*

"Remember Draco, make her hate you." My mother whispered In my ear as she gave me a quick hug before I have to get on the train.

"Yes Mother." I spoke quietly as I picked up my suitcase.

"Now get going." She smiled as she pulled away from me and ushered at the train doors.

I nodded my head and gulped as I stepped onto the train.

"Remember your mission!" My father yelled with a smirk and I moved to get out of their sight.

Yeah. I remember.

I made my way towards the Slytherin section, and kept my eyes out for Gemini as I passed through the Gryffindors section. She was no where to be found, I know she never takes the train but I overheard from Blaise that she left her fathers and spent the summer at the Weasleys.

As I entered the Slytherin section I threw my suitcase over my seat and into the compartment and sat down across from Blaise and Pansy.

"Draco! Hi!" Pansy said happily.

I looked over at her with a blank stare. "Why so peppy?" I groaned.

Pansy's eyes sunk as I spoke and she sunk back into the booth.

"Geez, panties in a twist much?" Blaise spoke as he rose an eyebrow up at me.

I put my arms on the table and unconsciously played with the rings on my fingers. "I would rather be anywhere but back at Hogwarts."

"Why?" Pansy asked as she sat up again with Confidence.

"Probably doesn't want to see Gemini." Blaise laughed.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I don't even think she's here."

Blaise looked surprised with my words. "What are you talking about? I just saw her."

"Yeah she came through our section searching for Snape." Pansy spoke.

"I didn't see her as I passed through the Gryffindor section." I said with a shrug of my shoulders trying to act like I didn't care if they saw her or not.

"She looks different." Blaise said with a sad sigh.

"She doesn't look healthy." Pansy said sadly.

"Who cares?" I said snarky.

"Mate, you do." Blaise said with disappointment in his voice.

I scoffed towards him. "I hate that bitch."

"Dr-"

Before she could finish her sentence black smoke appeared and then disappeared.

"What was that?" I spoke loudly.

"It was probably a first year Draco." Pansy said softly.

I scoffed lightly. "Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school, I think I would throw myself off the astronomy tower if I have to continue for another two years."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy asked worried.

"Let's just say I don't think I'll be wasting my time in charms class next year." I muttered.

Blaise slightly chuckled.

"Amused Blaise?" I said annoyed with him.

He didn't answer but instead just stared at me.

"We'll see who's laughing in the end." I muttered towards him.

I noticed my suitcase that was sitting above me move like someone was pushing on it.