20

Draco Malfoy's POV

I was standing next to my parents at the Hogwarts express after winter break waiting for them to leave so I could board.

"It needs to be done by the summer if not than earlier." My father said to me.

"Remember honey, this is not about you. It is for safety reasons." My mother said trying to make the situation seem better.

Right before I could reply two people ran past us.

"Fred fucking Weasley I will fucking kill you right now!" I heard Gemini yell as she walked past us.

"Aw Freddie she is going to kill us." George said in a mocking voice.

"Does this not annoy you Draco." My father said in a annoyed voice.

I stifled a laugh. "No it's actually funny to me. She always wins."

My father looked at me with a disgusted look.

I tried to see what they did to her but I couldn't figure it out.

"I am so happy you guys are graduating this year." She huffed out.

"Wow. Did you hear that Georgie? She acts like she has other friends." Fred said laughing and then he stopped quickly.

I looked over at Gemini and she was on the ground holding her head in her hands.

"Draco. What is happening to her?" My mother asked.

"A vision." I said staring at Gemini.

I went to go help but my father stopped me with his cane.

"Leave her. You need to learn." He snarled out.

I pushed the cane down and glared at him.

"She is in pain." I said angrily.

"Good. She is a Tinsley, they deserve pain." He spat out.

I saw the twins rush over to her as well as their mother.

"She isn't evil." I said through gritted teeth.

My father looked over at me with a hard glare.

"Not yet. She will be soon." He said to me in disgust.

I looked back over at Gemini and Fred had her in his arms. She didn't look like she blacked out but she did look like she was in a lot of pain.

"The train is about to leave. I need to go." I spat out at my father.

My mother gave me a hug but my father just looked at me like I was an inconvenience.

I ignored his look and walked on to the steps of the train. Once I entered I went to the Slytherin area and sat down when I found Blaise and Theo.

"Dude is your girlfriend okay?" Blaise asked me as I sat across from them both.

"Who knows and who cares?" I said to them.

Am I stupid for putting up a front? Yeah probably.

"You should care." Blaise mumbled.

I scoffed at him. "If you care so much why don't you go ask her yourself."

"Gladly." Blaise spat at me as he got up from his seat and left.

The truth was I didn't want him to go check on my girlfriend. I wanted to go check on her myself but instead I sat here like a child refusing to allow my feelings get to me.

"The fuck is up with you mate?" Theo asked me.

"Nothing." I muttered.

He laughed at me. "So you are perfectly fine with Blaise going to check on his old fuck buddy who happens to be your girlfriend?"