46

Gemini Myths POV

I took a deep breath before walking into the twins joke shop. I opened the doors slowly and walked in. They were busy, I wasn't surprised as it is the weekend, but I quickly spotted the two in the back.

I walked over to them as the nerves in my stomach were causing me to become nauseous.

"Hi-hi." I said quietly as I approached them.

They both looked me up and down with judgmental looks.

They have never looked at me with such disgust before.

They didn't say anything to me. I shuffled my feet nervously as I played with the hem of my sweater.

"Can we talk please?" I said as my voice cracked at the end of my question.

They both sternly nodded their heads and started walking towards their office.

I exhaled a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding and followed them to their office.

I closed the door behind me and locked it, making sure no one would walk in on this conversation.

"Talk." Fred spat out as he sat in his chair.

I gulped as I stood in the corner of their office. "I had to become one."

I heard George scoff so I looked at him waiting for him to yell at me.

"No one has to become one." He said in a judgmental tone.

"He was going to kill you two and my father." I said quietly. "...I couldn't let that happen so I gave myself to him."

"We could have figured something out!" Fred yelled as he stood up and slammed his hands on the desk causing me to jump slightly.

"No. This is Voldemort. He would've killed us." George said quietly, trying not to make his brother mad by agreeing with me.

George looked over at me and sighed. "Did you kill that family?"

I gulped and looked down at my feet. "Y-yes." I said so quietly that even I could barely hear myself.

I heard the two of them take a deep breath.

"Sit." George said as he motioned at the chair in front of their desk.

I looked up at him with sorry eyes as I nervously made my way towards the chair and sat down.

"Explain." Fred said angrily. "Everything."

I nodded my head and sighed.

"Lucius Malfoy threatened me. It was either he turns me in as a Tinsley which I was going to allow him to do because I can't die, but then he said Voldemort would kill you two and my father so I took the other option which was to become a death eater..." i explained quietly.

"Keep going." Fred said annoyed.

I nodded my head and stared down at my hands as I kept them at the hem of my sweater.

"When I went to get the mark, Voldemort realized how strong I was and decided I would become his right hand woman. I am the one who has to do all the killings, all the torturing, all the hurting and pain, and of course as the devil-"

"You agreed." Fred said quietly.

I nodded my head.

"Yesterday at my ceremony, I looked Draco in the eyes causing me to turn back to my normal self. It all hit me. The mark, the killing, disappointing you two, the guilt. All at once. Then this morning my father was being tortured because Voldemort found out that not only was I Severus Snape's daughter but I am also a-"