Talk

The sun rises and Jin woke up with a bad headache. He friend in pain as he shifters and stared at the ceiling, trying to remember what had happened.

He felt some warmth on his left side, so he turned to look at the source of warmth, and was surprised by who it was.

There she was, sleeping peacefully, with some hair on her face, and drool coming out of her mouth. But to Jin, she looked adorable.

He shifted to his left side to face her and pulled her close. He took the chance to hug her and feel her body against  his. But she started moving a little which meant she was waking up. Jin pretended to be asleep when she opened her eyes.

Y/n woke up and started to look around. She slowly got up so she would wake seokjin up. She removed his arm from her waist and placed it on the couch. After putting on her shoes, she walked to the front door, but she stopped.

She looked back at him and sighed. Her feet began to move to the kitchen where she started preparing some soup for him.

Jin opened his eye slightly to see her cooking something and gathering ingredients.

After a while, Jin had fallen asleep. Y/n finished cooking and walked up to him. Threading her fingers through his soft hair.

"Seokjin, wake up" she whispered softly.

After a few more tries, he began to wake up. He looked around and stopped when he saw her.

"You're actually here" he said smiling softly.

"I made you some soup for your hangover"

"What hangover?" He asked, but as soon as he asked, he felt a bad headache. Y/n chuckled slightly.

"That hangover"

Jin slowly got up holding his head. When he started walking he would stumble a little, so she went try his side and helped him walk to the table. Seokjin saw the soup and immediately grabbed the spoon since he was so hungry.

Little did he know, she had made the soup a bit spicy to help with his hangover. But seokjin didn't know that, so he ate a pig spoonful of soup, immediately regretting it.

"Ahh! Ahh! This is so hot" Jin said as he fanned his tongue.

"Yea, spicy food is supposed to help with hangovers"

Jin was too busy drinking water to listen. After he finished eating he went to the living room where y/n was.

"Well...I'll see you at work" before seokjin could say anything, she had walked out.

~~~

At work, seokjin would work but day dream about her the whole day. During meetings he couldn't even concentrate on the presentations that were given to him since he was thinking about her.

The whole day he kept in thinking about her. At lunch he wanted to ask her to eat but she had already left with taehyung and jungkook.

~~~

Night finally came. The only ones left in the company were Jin and y/n since they were going over sales on their new magazine.

"We have surprisingly got 10% more sales on the east side of South Korea than the south side." Y/n kept on talking about the information they were going over. Jin didn't even payed attention to what she was saying, all he did was daydream about kissing her lips again.

"Mr.Kim are you listening to me?"

"Mhmm" Jin nodded not even listening.

"Oh yeah? What did I say?"

Jin frozen, he cleared his throat and looked at the small presentation with the info.

"Um...you said something about sales and...Sales...yea" he tried to smile to play it off cool.

"Please pay attention mr.Kim"

"Ok, why do you have to call me Mr.Kim? Why can't you call me jinnie? Or bread jinnie? Or babe, baby, world wide handsome?"

"Because we aren't dating anymore, so we should keep it professionally between us"

He stood up and walked up to her. She slowly backed up and ended up bumping against the wall. She couldn't run away since his arms had trapped her against the wall.

"Y/n I love you, I can't live without you. I'm so sorry for what I said, I swear I did not mean it, you are the most important woman in my life. Please give me a second chance, please let's get back together"

"Seokjin I-"

"Please forgive me y/n" Jin said as he cried. She slowly leaned and hugged him, which he gladly accepted. After a while he quite down. The only thing you heard was some sniffles.

"I don't know if we should be back together seokjin....I just need some time to sort my feelings out ok?"

He pulled away and nodded.

But little did she know, he was going to try to win her back with grand gesture.