First date

It's been a few days, and things between you and Jin were awkward, well at least you pretended to be ok.

You kept on calling him Mr.Kim and that made him feel awkward.

~~~

You were in the parking lot ready to go home. You unlock your car and sit on the drivers seat. Then you noticed a paper on the outside of your windshield. You get out the car and read the note.

Look behind you.

You look behind you and you see seokjin with a bouquet of flowers.

Your eyes and heart softened at the sight of his bubble smile and the bouquet he was holding in his hands

"Y/n, can we talk? Please?"

He pouted cutely. How could you say no to his pouty lips.

"Ok, but make it quick, I want to go home"

Jin then began to explain how he felt and what the problem between you two was. He also explained that since no one had ever dated him, he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry" Jin said handing you the flowers. You carefully took them and gave them a quick sniff.

"I am sorry too, I started to imagine things and I actually thought we could've been something"

"And we can"

"Huh?"

He stepped closer and held your free hand.

"Will you go out with me?"

You stare at his brown eyes, full of emotions and sincerity. You smile and nod.

He celebrated and punched the air, almost falling.

"How about this Saturday?" He asked.

You nod.

"Ok, then I'll see you this Saturday at 7?"

You nod again, before going inside your car you pull him closer for a quick kiss.

"Good night"

~~~~

It was the day of your date, you were getting ready to go out, you made sure to dress nice but not to fancy at the same time.

It was the day of your date, you were getting ready  to go out, you made sure to dress nice but not to fancy at the same time

While doing your makeup you get a call from Jin.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hi, I'm almost at your house" he said.

"Ok. By the way, where are we going?" You asked.

"Well I wanted to take you to eat at this restaurant I made a reservation at, if that's ok?"

"Yea, sounds nice"

"Ok, I'm almost there"

"Ok see you in a bit"

Jin said bye and hung up. You continued to do your make up.

~~~

"And then I sneezed way to loud that boogers came out of my nose" you and Jin were enjoying the dinner and having a fun time with eachother.

"My little brother almost made me go bald. He switched my shampoo and my leg remover cream and thank God it didn't smell fruity or else I would've been bald."

Jin laughs. His sound sounds cute, like a windshield laugh.

"Oh my god, I didn't know Yoongi was that mischievous"

He then got a bit quiet.

"I wish me and Namjoon would've had happy memories. The truth is, I do love my brother, but I get jealous over the amount of love my parents give him."

You reach your hand over and hold his big hand in your small one.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, my brother pranked you a couple of times. In his dictionary, a couple of pranks means he cares about you"

Jin smiled.

"I care about him too, and your mom, and you" he said holding gently your hand and kissing it.

Both of you finished eating your food and dessert. Jin payed and both of you stood up. While walking out, both of you stopped.

"Jin? Y/n?" Namjoon said looking at you both.

"Hello Namjoon" Jin said, you waved at him.

"U-um What are you both doing?" He asked

"We were eating dinner" you said.

"Oh" Namjoon nodded and walked inside.

"He looked like he wanted to cry" you tell Jin. He just shrugged. Both of you walked to his car and he drove to your house.

~~

"Thank you for the date, I enjoyed it" you lean forward and give him a hug which he returned.

"I'll see you Monday" he nodded and sees you walk inside.