Getting back together

It's been a few months ever since they broke up, and a new guy has shown up to work. Seokjin would sometimes catch the new guy flirting with y/n. Which made him angry, super angry.

Y/n has also noticed that whenever seokjin was around her and the new guy, Jin would always try to act all intimidating and scary, which would sometimes work on the new guy.

Y/n kind of got the hang of what Jin was doing, which made her heart tingle, thinking it was cute that seokjin was trying to be the alpha in the room.

~~~

Y/n was about to go into seokjin's office to make him sign a paper for the next meeting, she knocked but did not hear a response. She slowly walked in and found the most adorable scene in front of her.

Seokjin asleep with his hair slightly messy, cheeks puffy, his lips were plump, and he had a bit of drool tuning from his lips to his desk.

Y/n  closed the door and walked towards him. She placed the paper on the desk and walked to stand beside him. She began to run her hand through his hair.

"Oh my jinnie, you don't know how much I miss you"

she leaned in closer to his face a kissed his cheek. she quickly stood up and stood in front of jin's desk because he began to stir in his sleep, he slowly sat up and looked at her.

"Did I fall asleep?" he said with a raspy voice which made her fluster a little, she nodded and cleared her throat before continuing to speak.

"I just wanted you to sign this paper for the next meeting, the other assistants need a copy of this" seokjin nodded and quickly read the paper and signed it.

"how much time do we have 'till the meeting starts?", Y/n checks her wristwatch and tells him the time.

"about 25 minutes left, should we get going?" jin nodded and stood up, before continuing to walk he was stopped by Y/n who started fixing his messy hair. Seokjin couldn't help but blush, having her really close to him got him all happy and giddy.

"ok, let's get going"  Y/n said.

They began to walk down the hall into the elevator, the elevator door opened and Jin let her go in first. He tried to stand as close as possible but still giving her some space.

Before reaching their floor, the new guy stepped in the elevator.

"Good evening Mr. Kim" he bowed to him, the guy turned to look at her and he also bowed to her.

"Hello miss Min"

"Hello" y/n replied back.

"Say, are you free this Saturday?" The guy asked. Jin immediately got more annoyed and irritated.

"I'm afraid not, I have some family business to take care of" she replied politely.

The guy just nodded and stood besides her in silent. Once they arrived to the floor, all of them walked to the meeting room. Soon, the chairs around the oval table began to be filled.

Once the meeting began, everyone paid attention to the the presentations that were given.

At the end of the meeting it was just y/n and seokjin in the room. Jin felt the need to talk to her just like two normal adults and not in a boss and employee way.

"Hey y/n...I was thinking of going out to eat dinner at this place tonight, but I don't want to go alone, would you come with me?"

Y/n really wanted to go with seokjin, but he had to babysit Yoongi.

"Sorry seokjin, I have to babysit Yoongi "

She bowed and started to walk out.

~~~

Later that night, Yoongi and y/n were watching a movie while eating junk food. Both of them were watching a movie about outer space and aliens.

"I've seen this movie before...main guy dies"

"Noona!!"

She giggle seeing Yoongi's face expresión. The door bell rang, y/n stood up and went to open it.

Outside stood Jin with a box of pizza and three soft drinks.

"Seokjin" she stood there a little confused as to why he was there.

"Hello, I was just passing by and decided to bring you guys some pizza"

That was a total lie. the truth is that seokjin didn't even go to the dinner place, he was in his house sitting in his couch and decided to go buy the pizza for him, y/n and Yoongi. That way they could talk about their relationship.

"Come in" y/m stood aside and let him walk in. She grabbed the pizza and the bag with the drinks and walked to the kitchen to leave the food.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked looking mad.

"Hey yoongles" yoongles was the nickname Jin gave Yoongi, in return, Jin got the nickname pink hyung.

"Don't call me that...TRAITOR"

Jin was going to ask why he called him that but his wild guess was that she told him about what happened with their relationship.

"Look Yoongi, I really want to talk to-"

"No one, go home" Y/n walked in and pulled yoongi towards her.

"Yoongi, please go upstairs" Yoongi was about say no but he didn't want to make his sister mad.

So he huffed and stomped upstairs.

"Why are you here seokjin?"

"Well, I really wanted to talk to you...about us"

"Us?"

"Yea, us. Our relationship and our situation"

He walked closer to her and held her hands gently in his.

"Y/n I cant live without you, you're the source of my happiness, you're what makes me feel alive. I need you to thrive, I need in my life. I love you. It's ok if you don't feel the same for me anymore"

She couldn't resist his charm, she sighed and smiled at him.

"I can't live without you either, you're also my source of happiness, I love you kim seokjin"

"Then what do you say about getting back together?"

She  wanted to tease him a little, she pretended to think hardly about it while humming.

"Maybe"

"Y/n!!!" He whined which made her laugh.

"Of course I would love to get back with you"

Jin pulled her in for a kiss. After the kiss Jin stayed for a little bit and then went back home feeling happy.

Yoongi came down from upstairs and crossed his arms while looking at her.

"Yiu got back together with that jerk?"

"He's not a jerk, ok?"

"He is, he hurt you"

Y/n chuckled. Although Yoongi was her baby brother, he acted like he was older than her.

"Come here booger"

He walked up to her and hugged her.

"I'll be ok, ok?"

He nodded.

"Good, now let's continue watching the movie"

Not me leaving for what? Two months? I apologize I have been busy with school and senior activities like prom, graduation, applying for FAFSA and shishhhh.

I'll try to up date more.