Flirting

Namjoon walked inside his brothers coming ready to go and bother him. As he stepped out of the elevator he saw you. For some reason the lighting complemented your skin so well.

"Is my brother inside?"

You look up and make eye contact. Namjoon instead of looking away, he kept staring.

You started to get awkward so you quickly called to Jin's phone.

"He said he's busy right now, would you like to leave a message?"

"Um...n-no" he said as he turn around and went to sit in a couch, "I'll wait here"

You nodded and continued to type in your computer.

Namjoon was just staring at you, yesterday he was so annoyed that he had to pay for another person, but now...he felt adoration towards you.

He tried to be smooth and pretended to be in a phone call, so he pretended to be una conversation. Before that he went to the camera app and got ready.

"Oh yea...I'm just here you know..in my brothers office-" he said as he forgot to put his phone in silence and turn off the flash.

You look up and tried not to giggle. So you just looked down at your document and smiled.

"O-oh yes your flashlight and camera click impresión is amazing...I-I gotta go"

He said as he pretended to click the red button and put his phone away.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Jin walked out of the elevator and looked at you.

"Anything while I was gone?"

You look at him and pointed toward the couch where Namjoon was sitting.

"Hey there brobro" Namjoon said.

"What do you want? I'm busy" both Namjoon and seokjin walked inside of Jin's office.

~~~

"Like I was saying-"

The door opened to see you with two cups of coffee in your hand.

"Here's the coffee you requested mr.kim"

"Thank you"

You handed your boss his mug and then handed his brother his mug, which resulted in accidentally touching each others hands.

"Thank you darling" he said trying not to blush. He shouldn't blush, it should be the other way.

"If you need anything else, I'm a phone call away"

Namjoon watched you leave, his eyes falling on your ass.

"Is there any way you know if she's seeing anyone?"

"Don't tell me you'll sleep with my assistant"

"W-What? No! Just asking"