She said...

Friday afternoon came, Jin was feeling everything, nervousness, anxiety, excitement, happiness, and all the emotions relating to happiness and nervousness. He was on his way to pick up Y/n, and tried to imagine how she would react when he would pull out the ring and ask her the big question...

"Will you marry me?" He said, practicing.

"Y/n, ever since we started to get to know each other, I didn't think I would end up falling in love for a woman like you. A woman I can secure my future with, a woman I can grow old with, a woman I-" he stopped and tried to keep himself calm. He wanted to do a romantic short speech that would lead up to the question.

"Aish!!" He exclaimed frustrated. He had forgotten the flowers he wanted to get her. He found a nearby flower shop and went to buy flowers.

When he reached her house, he parked in the drive way and turned off his car. He got down and walked to the front door, he rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer the door.

When the door opened, it made him feel nervous and happy. Jin felt like he was watching a slow-motion movie, Y/n was standing in front of him, looking beautiful as ever.

"Y/n...you like gorgeous..." he said

"You look very handsome Seokjin" she looking at him up and down.

Even though their outfits were simple, in their eyes, they looked at each other like no one has ever worn those outfits and they were something out of this world

"I brought these for you, I couldn't get something as beautiful as you" he said using one of his cheesy pickup lines.

She giggled

"Jinnie, you're so cute when you use your pick up lines on me".

"Before we walk in the beach, I would like for us to eat, have you eaten?" He asked

"I have not actually. Something told me that you would take us out to eat" dang it she's onto something. Like it was mentioned before, she's very smart.