His house, his rules

You were walking out of the bathroom form the office, you walk back to your desk but first you make a stop in front of the water fountain to drink some water.

As you lean down a little bit, you feel a hand slap your ass. You look to your right to see your boss's younger brother.

"Hello again miss y/n"

You bow quickly and try to walk away, but he holds your hand and spins you so you can look at him.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Mr. Kim, I have work" you said as you pulled your arm back, "please excuse me" you bow and quickly left.

"I like her...she'll make a good hook up slash one night stand"

Namjoon smirked while he followed you.

~~~

You entered your boss's office and wrote a few things that he dictated. He showed you what information he needed to add to the presentation of one of the workers that will be holding a meeting, and you also wrote things he might need to talk about during that presentation.

You both didn't notice Namjoon entering, he just sat in the couch of seokjin's office.

"Well, I just have to ask you for one big favor"

"What is it Mr.kim?"

"I need you to come to my house tonight to talk about a business trip.

"Then why don't you talk about it here?" Namjoon spoke up starling you and your boss.

"Where did you come from?" Jin asked

"From my moms womb. Anyways, why don't you talk about it here?"

Jin just ignored him and looked at you waiting for an answer.

"I guess that's ok..."

"I'll pay you while you're there. Let's go"

Namjoon stood up following you both.

"You're not invited"

~~~

You and your boss where discussing plans for the trip. Both of you would be going to the United States of America to do a business deal with another major company.

He was giving you a list of things you might need, and things as in documents and stuff from work like that.

Your little talk gets interrupted by the sound of dishes breaking downstairs. You and your boss look at eachother.

Since you both were in the screening room, you follow your boss downstairs carefully making sure you don't make a noise.

The you just hear your boss groan in annoyance.

"Really Namjoon?"

"Sorry...I was trying to heat up some Mac and cheese..."

Jin walks further down the stairs and into the kitchen. Namjoon looks up at you and smirks.

"Hello there beautiful"

"Hello mr.kim"

Namjoon was about to walk toward you but Jin stoped him by pushing him back to where he was standing.

"Rule number one-"

"-since when do you have rules?"

"Don't interrupt me...rule number one: no flirting with my employees"

"Why should I listen to you?"

"My house, my rules"