Out with my boo

Authors pov

Jin and y/n were walking around the mall holding hands. They had gone out to a date and y/n really wanted to buy clothes.

"Jinnie lets go in here" y/n said pulling Jin's arm.

Y/n spent about an hour picking out clothes and trying them on, and since the clothes were on sale, she almost spent another hour there.

Jin had to think of a way to get you both out of there before you both spend another hour there.

"Jinni do you think this outfit would look cute on me?" Y/n said showing the dirt to Jin and then turning around to a mirror and looking at it.

"Of course, but I would say you should try it on" y/n nodded and went to try it out. Jin sighed and sat in a chair in front of the dressing room door.

"What do you think?"

Jin smiled and looked at you fondly

Jin smiled and looked at you fondly. In his eyes, y/n looked like a queen.

He nodded and stood up, he walked up to her and stood in front of her. He slowly leaned in and kissed her.

"You look amazing...now can we go I'm hungry and I also have to pee" Jin whined like a little kid.

Y/n chuckled and nodded

"I think there's a restroom in the back of the store. You go do your business and I'll change ok?"

Jin nodded, pecked her forehead and ran to the bathroom.

~~~

When he came back he saw y/n waiting outside with a bag.

"You bought it?"

Y/ n nodded.

"I wanted to buy it for you"

"It's ok babe, it was really cheap"

The rest of the evening was fun. He took her to a cafe with delicious pastries and desserts. And after that they took a walk down the peer at night.

"Thank you for today jinnie"

"No, thank you. I've never been so happy before in my life"

Y/n smiled and pinched his cheeks. She loves to see Jin happy, after all he went through.

They stayed a few minutes and then he took her home.

Before she could get out he ran to the other side of the door and opens it for her. He walked her to the front door.

"Hey I was thinking me, you, your mom and brother, and your two friends could go to a vacation weekend...what do you think?"

"Hmmm well...I would love a weekend getaway with my boyfriend, family and friends...by t don't we have important businesses to attend during the weekend?"

Jin shook his head "no"

"No ma'am, we canceled this events remember?"

"No i don't"

"Well...I might...have cancelled and already planned this trip for this weekend....so be ready"

Jin smiled like it was nothing.

"Jinnie..."

"Please? I would love to spend more time with you than just work hours and days off"

Jin was looking at her with his puppy eyes and his pouty lips.

"Fine let's go"

Jin cheered and kissed her in her cheeks.

"Thank you baby, I'll pick you and your family up this Friday at 5pm"

Then he kissed her on last time and ran to this car and drive off.