Business trip

The office always had a "business trip" to jeni island. It was more like a get to know your workers trip, like a bonding trip.

The whole office was so excited. Everyone was fussiness early so they could go pack for the trip. But for now, they had to work.

You were busy taking calls when your coworkers came.

"Noona are you excited?" Jungkook asked with his cute bunny smile.

"Yes kookie, I'm very excited" you said smiling back.

"I can't wait to find a hot babe" he said trying to act cool.

"Ok calm your hormones before it rushes to your penis, Tae"

They left so you could continue working. After three minutes your boss called you I tk his office. You walk in with your mini iPad ready to take notes.

"Miss y/n is everything ready for tomorrow? Have you called The hotel?"

"Yes I have and everything is ready, the hotel said they would give us a pamphlet full of activities that they offer and some activities for fun places around" you said getting excited that you needed up smiling.

He nodded and let you go back, once you turned around he smiled. He loved seeing your smile.

~~~
It was now 5:30pm and everyone was gone. The only ones that weren't was you and your boss. You finish cleaning your desk and turn off your computer.

As you made your way down the hall you get your phone out to see that you received a notification.

Daddy_joonie followed you in instagram

Daddy_joonie sent a message.

Daddy_joonie

Hello

Hello? That low key sounded like a creep

Hello mr.kim

Are you free tonight?

No, sorry, I have to pack my stuff

For?

You were gonna reply but the elevator door opened. You went inside and as you were about to push the close button you saw your boss running towards the elevator, so you held it open.

"Thank you miss y/n"

"No problem sir" you smile and walked towards the back of the elevator.

Jin was trying to talk to you but he didn't know what to say.

"S-so...ready for the trip tomorrow?" He said looking at you.

"Yes, I'm actually so excited" you said with a big smile that made him smile.

"Yea, I can see" he said making the both of you chuckle.

The elevator stopped at the very first floor. You both get out while walking next to eachother. And from the elevator to the parking lot, he would open the doors for you.

Once you reach your car you bid farewell. He had his own spot since he was the boss, you had to park next to other cars and it got sometimes crowded.

But since everyone had gone home, it was easier to open your car.

~~~

The next morning five travel busses were parked outside the office everyone had assigned seats. Of course, Jin made him sit with you.

But life had other plans.

"Hello" some said walking closer to the both of you.

"Namjoon, what do you want?" Jin said annoyed.

"Just came to the business trip" he said smiling.

Everyone soon went to find their seats. And unfortunately, the kim brother's sat together. While you sat on the town next to them but with a male worker.

So Jin and Namjoon were making sure you weren't too giggly with him.