Sleepover with my boss

You and Jin were watching a movie. You had one of his white shirts which was big in you. For your bottoms you were wearing some spandex shorts since you wore a skirt for work.

You glanced at Jin and noticed that he wasn't watching the movie.

"Wanna talk?"

He turned to look at you and looked at you confused.

"About?"

"How you're feeling?"

He sighed and turned his whole body to face you, you doing the same.

"I wish I couldn't feel anything. I wish I wouldn't care about my parents"

You didn't say anything, just let him continue to talk and let all his feelings out.

"I don't have a family anymore" tears ran down his cheeks. You reach to wipe them and then hold his left cheek with your hand.

"Well...you're wrong. You have me, my mom, and my little brother Yoongi. Believe it or not, we care about you, especially mom"

Jin smiled.

"I care about you guys too" Jin said whole heartedly.

Both of you began to lean and kissed. The kiss got a little heated to the point where you were sitting on his lap.

You both parted a little to catch your breath, then you noticed where you were.

"O-oh...I'm so sorry" you got off of his lap and sat next to him.

Both of you laughed a little and looked at eachother.

"Thank you for staying y/n, you're the best"

"No problem jinnie"

~~~

The next morning you woke up, then blinds of the window where closed but you could see the sun was out. You look at your phone and saw the hour.

"10 AM?!" You stood up and used the extra Tooth brush Jin gave you.

You dressed in your work out fit and got your things ready. You bust out of the guest room Jin let you sleep in. Before you ran out the door you noticed a smell. A delicious smell.

You go to the kitchen and see Jin still I'm his pajamas but with a "kiss the cook" apron.

He turns around and smiles at you.

"Morning"

You were confused but still said good morning to him. Then you decided to ask him what's was going on.

"Um...why aren't you at the office?"

"I gave everyone today and tomorrow off" you were surprised by his answer.

"Everyone?" He nodded.

"Food is ready, come and sit down" you sat down on one of the stools. He had prepared some pancakes with American sausage and bacon. To drink there was orange juice and milk.

"This all looks delicious" you say as you look at the food. Jin sat down next to you with his plate with two pancakes, pieces of sausage, and with a bit of strawberries.

~~~

You were finally home, Jin wanted you to stay a bit longer but you told him you had to go home to take care of your child.

"Charlie! I'm back baby" your puppy ran up to you and whimpered.

"I'm sos sorry baby, lets go outside so you can pee and then I'll feed you" you and charlie walk to your back yard and Charlie runs to the grass, he smells around for a bit before peeing.

Once he was done, you call him to come inside and close the door. You grab the puppy food and serve him. You noticed he didn't have any water so you pored him some.

"Alright my baby, mommy will go change and then I'll come back, ok?"

You walk upstairs and change I to some denim shorts and a black shirt. After changing, you check your phone for any notifications.

Sadly, there weren't any.

You were bored and decided to take charlie for a walk.

~~~~

You and charlie were sitting down in the grass at the park, he ran around a little bit without his leash. You laugh and take pictures.

It was getting late so you decided to walk back to your house.

Charlie got tired and went to bed. And you did the same.