HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREAD JINNIE

Y/N's POV

I woke up early for work, I quickly took a shower and ate breakfast. I've been waiting for this day, my seokjinnie's birthday.

Before leaving the house, I make sure to have his birthday gift in the bag and make sure no one can peek inside of it.

I make my way outside to my car after locking my front door. I get inside and turn in the car, getting ready to drive to the nearest cafe. Once I arrive there, I buy a vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing and a strawberry on top of it, along with a candle.

I play for my items and leave to quickly arrive at the office. I make my way up the elevator and once I reach my floor, I speed walk to seokjin's office.

I knock first, not hearing anything inside, I walk inside and make my way to his desk. I leave the cupcake on his desk, leaving a sticky note on the side.

Hello baby, happy birthday my bread jinnie :)

With love, Y/N

The reason I call him bread jinnie is because we went to a restaurant where they serve you wine, and he had way to many glasses of wine, so he got drunk and saw some pieces of bread and called himself bread jinnie. Now every time I tell him about that, he cringes.

I make my way out of his office and hide the gift in one of my big drawers of my desk. I hear the elevator ding so I run to hide behind a big plant, I see seokjin walk out of the elevator looking handsome as ever, and he looks for me once he gets to my desk.

Luckily he doesn't suspect anything so he walks inside his office, I quickly make my way to my desk and grab the gift. I see seokjin reading the note and smiling.

"Happy birthday bread jinnie!" I say cheerfully while walking towards him. He looks at me and smiles, gosh I love that smile. I hug him for a while, but I pull apart to give him his gift.

"Darling, you didn't have to-"

"None of that, I wanted to give you something, so accept it."

He pulls me close for a quick kiss, he places the bag on the desk and opens it. He pulls out a couple of shirts of his size and looks at them one by one, then he pulls out a coffee mug that says "world wide handsome", and lastly he pulls out a small handmade snack box full of his favorite chocolates, two bags of chips, and a gift card to his favorite seafood place.

"Baby, I- how much did you pay for all of this? I can pay it back" he says taking out his wallet and opening it. I stop him by slowly lowering down the wallet and leaning softly against him to give him a sweet and long kiss.

"It's my gift, from me with all my love to you" he smiles and hugs you.

"Thank you darling, I love you"

End of POV
~~~

After work, both of them made their way to Y/N's  mom's house since she was cooking him a nice home cooked meal. Taehyung and jungkook were on their way, mean while Yoongi's friends were already there.

"I can't believe you're 28 already... and you look so young! That's cheating!"  Her mom says , obviously playing.

The adults continue chatting while the kids did whatever they were doing. Soon taehyung and jungkook arrived to the house and everyone began to eat. After that, Y/N went to get the cake. They all sang him a happy birthday and cheered when he blew the candles. They played lots of games and had lots of fun.

After the party jin and Y/N drove to Jin's house, she would be spending the night there.

They were both relaxing on Jin's bed, her head laying on his chest.

"I had the best birthday ever, thanks to you "

"I'm glad you had fun my bread jinnie" she laughed as he whined.

"I love you my Seokjinnie"

"I love you my Y/N/N*"

Y/N/N* your nick name