Showing you my love

As weeks passed, Jin hast stopped trying to win y/n back. Everyday y/n would come to work to find either chocolate, flowers, or both on top of her desk. She could already tell from who it was.

And whenever it was then two alone, he would pretend to fall asleep, especially at night when everyone left because he could feel her hands brushing his hair.

He also tried to to make sure there was slight a kinship between them, like brushing hands or something like that.

~~~

Y/n was at home petting her puppy while laying on bed and reading a book, then out of nowhere the lights turn off. She noticed how her dog sat up like he was alert.

She started to hear noises downstairs, she quickly but quietly went to her bedroom door and locked it. She grabbed some shoes in case and her phone and hid inside her closet along with her dog.

She was getting scared since she heard footspets coming upstairs, and wanted to call 911 (I don't know the emergency number over there).

She ended up calling the police and alerted them. She still didn't feel safe so she decided to text seokjin.

SEOKJIN

JIN?

Yes?

Please come to my house, I hear noises downstairs and the lights went out, please come over right now

I'm scared

Please

It's ok, I'll be there baby

Thank you

No problem

She felt a little safer now since she knew Jin was coming, five minutes later her phone lit up showing a notification.

SEOKJIN

I'm outside

Ok, I'll run outside

I'll be by the door, Be careful babe.

She quietly walked out of the closet and opened the door really quick. She sprinted down with her phone in hand and her dog in her arms and dashed outside. Jin hugged her and pulled her close.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He was asking so many questions since he saw some tears in her eyes.

"I was scared, thank you for coming"

"Don't even thank me"

The police showed up minutes after and walked inside to investigate, they found a man sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms and ask y/n if she knew him and all sorts of questions. When the police leaves, Jin walked her inside the house.

"I guess I'll leave too, good night y/n, stay safe"

Jin stopped since he felt a hand pull him back, he looked at her who was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"D-do you mind staying with me? For the night?" Jin immediately agreed, he didn't need any clothes since Jin would leave some clothes whenever he would sleep over when they were dating.

At the moment they were drinking a cup of chocolate milk.

"Sorry I couldn't make you food, and sorry for keeping you here. If you want to leave you can"

She stood up and went to wash her cup. A few seconds later, she saw Jin's cup in the sink and  a pair of arms around her waist.

Y/n wanted to say something but she couldn't, she missed the feeling and it made her feel safe.

He heard a sniffle coming from her, he decided to hug her a little tighter and bring her closer to him.

"It's ok sweetheart I'm here"

"Thank you for being here with me seokjin, you probably had some better and important things to do and I kept you from doing that" she sniffled and just let seokjin hold her. She could feel ting neck kisses which se appreciated and liked.

"Nothing is more important than you, I would literally stop whatever I would do to run to you"

She smiled.

"Thank you seokjin"

"No problem y/n"

Both of them were getting tired, y/n showed Jin the guest bedroom and prepared his bed.

"I can do it, you don't have to"

"But you're my guest"

Seokjin knew that she wouldn't let him do his bed, so he walked to her side and gently pull her away by the hip.

"I can do it Sweety"

Once Jin finished, y/n began to walk to the door.

"I'll let you sleep then....good night"

"Good night"

~~~

Jin was about to fall asleep  but he heard a knock, he stood up and opened the door where y/n was.

"C-can I sleep with you?"

Jin nodded and smiled, he moved out of the way and let her walk in. They both Laid down on the bed. Jin was still amazed on how fats she would fall asleep.  He smiled and chuckled quietly. He pulled her close and just tried to enjoy the little moment.