Mr.Kim?

You open the door to see

"Hello miss y/n, can I come in?"

You were shocked to see him, but you were also shocked as how he found out you lived there.

"Miss y/n?" He said waiving his bad in front of yours. You were brought back to reality.

"I-um ye-yes" you said stepping aside and making the door wider for him to enter.

He walked in and looked around.

Namjoon's pov

I walked in and looked around, her house was small but it felt really cozy and warm and welcoming. It smelled like Mac and cheese though.

I notice she was looking at me. So I decided to tease her, I smirked at her and watched her walk back against the wall. I slowly did the same and ended up trapping her against the wall.

"M-mr.kim?"

"Shh...call me Namjoon" I said smiling at her, not smiling fully but enough for my dimples to appear.

I slowly leaned down and caressed her lips with my thumb. They felt so plump and looked delicious. So I leaned down and once I was close...

my phone rang.

End of pov

Namjoon groaned and andsered his phone while slowly pacing back and forth. You just stood there flustered and confused.

Before you could move away he walked back and put his phone away.

"Where were we?" He said slightly hoping you both would kiss.

He leaned down, about to kiss you on the lips, but then...

"what's going on here?!"