Bussines trip pt2

Once everyone arrived at the jeju island hotel, people began to cheer. Everyone wanted to get out offer bus to get their luggage and get a partner.

You got off the bus followed by Jin and Namjoon who wanted to be close to you.

You go get your luggage and look at everyone who was getting in either groups of two, three, or four.

You were going to ask Jungkook and Tae if they could share a room with you but they paired up with other two female workers.

You sigh and continue to find a partner.

"If you want, we could share a room miss y/n" you turn around and see your boss. You wanted to decline but then again, everyone had a partner already.

"Sure" you say.

"I'd also like to share a room with you two" Namjoon said

"No, get your own room" Jin said

"Too late, I'm sharing a room with you" he said smirking at him. Then he walked next to you and put his arm around your shoulders, " and y/n"

~~~

"Wow, the rooms are amazing" you said walking in first

"Wow, the rooms are amazing" you said walking in first. The last one to come in was seokjin since Namjoon pushed him aside.

"Two beds...well...seokjin you'll sleep in one of the beds while me and y/n share one" Namjoon said

"No, you'll sleep in one bed, me and y/n will sleep in the other" they continued to argue about who was going to share a bed with you.

"I will sleep in one bed while you both share one. Period"

You said going to your bed and starting to unpack your tooth brush and some clothes.

~~~

Everyone met at the lobby since the hotel manager would be giving everyone a pamphlet with activities.

Soon some employers handed out the activities and everyone went to explore. You were reading the pamphlet to see what looked like fun.

"Surfing lesions?" You said out loud.

"Sounds like a good idea doesn't it?" Your boss said siting next to you. "We should try it" he said. You look at him and nod. You didn't really care. As long as you were enjoying it.

"Ok, cool, I'll tag along" Namjoon said.

~~~