5 weeks so far

Two more weeks have gone by since they found out y/n was pregnant. Jin has been very happy, and y/n has been a little anxious in how they were going to tell her mom. The reason why she is nervous is because her mom always told her to save her self for marriage.

Right now, both of them were at work. Jin was in his office talking to some people from the editing team while y/n was in the restroom. After she finished her business she went to wash her hands after flushing the toilet. When she finished washing her hands she grabbed a paper towel that the dispenser had dispensed and threw it away. She caught a glimpse of herself, with her tight work clothes you could start to see a very small bump, it made her look like she was slightly bloated. She ran her hands through her belly and smiled.

"My baby"

She sighed and walked out of the restroom. She saw Jin coming out looking towards the desk and then looking around. When they finally met eyes, Jin walked towards her. She smiled and she walked towards him.

"Hello Jinnie" she said before Jin pulled her in for a hug.

"Hello my beautiful, radiant, glowing mama" he said.

He looked down and saw her baby bump. He looked around first, making sure that no one was near, then he quickly kneeled and kissed her belly.

"Jinnie! Someone will see us" she said.

Jin stood up and looked at her in her eyes. He placed a finger under her chin and stamped his full lips onto hers. When they separated, y/n nude-redish lipstick was left on Jin's lips. She giggle and wiped it off.

"What of it? I want everyone to know that I am the luckiest man in the world" he said

"Yea but I don't want anyone to know yet about our baby" she said

"Ok my love, I'll be more cautious" Jin said before lifting her hands and kissing them.

"Shall we go to lunch?" He suggested, she nodded.

"Yes! I'm craving a chicken salad with toasted bread slices. Or maybe some barbecued ribs with mashed potatoes and a big fat cup of Coca-Cola" she said excitedly.

Jin smiled and giggled.

"I see the pregnancy cravings are kicking in"

~~~~~

On their way to lunch, they were talking about things regarding the baby. And the topic of announcing to their family came up.

"Can I be honest my love?", Jin asked, "I don't want to tell my family about our baby. They don't deserve those know the good news" he said.

"What about your brother?" She asked

Jin sighed

"I know you don't really like your brother but he's still your brother. I know you don't see it but he actually cares about you" y/n

"Please don't tell me that he loves me. The reason why I don't like my parents is because of him, y/n"

"I know babe but-"

"I said no, don't ever bring that up again" he said more sternly almost screaming, Which caught y/n off guard. She nodded and retracted her hand from Jin's hand. Jin noticed and sighed. He tried looking at her but she looked the other way, towards her window. When he sort of yelled at her, it made her sad, which made tears to start forming in her eyes.