Flirting with my secretary?

It's been a few weeks since the trip to jeju island. And things between you and Jin have been a little flirty around each other, some people have started to think that you and Jin were dating.

Sometimes people would catch you and Jin smiling at each other or looking at each other or him winking at you or you slightly "accidentally" bump to him and slightly touch his hands with the tip of your fingers.

~~~

You were showing a PowerPoint to Jin that one of the workers finished for the next meeting.

After you both reviewed it he told you to tell the worker to improve in some things. You wrote that down in your iPad and submitted them to you.

"Ok, I'll get going to see if everything is ready for the meeting" you bow and start to walk away.

"Wait! Y/n?"

You turn around and walk back to his desk, stopping at the other side of the desk.

"I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me?"

"I'm sorry but I already promised Taehyung and jungkook that I would eat today with them...but you can join us" you said scratching the back of your neck.

"Um...well...how about we go out for dinner tonight?" Jin asked feeling more confident.

"I'm sorry but my mom is going out with some of her friends and she asked me to babysit my brother" you said apologetically

//is that even a word?//

"Oh ...ok"

"Now if you excuse me, I have to continue working" you bow and walk away. Jin just sat there, kind of sad. He wanted to spend time with you.

~~~

"Booger, what do you want for dinner?" You ask your brother as you walk in his room. He looks up from his drawing sketch book.

"Can we order pizza?" He asks excited.

You think about it and nod. He celebrates and goes back to drawing.

You walk downs stairs while dialing your nearest pizza place. You ordered two large pepperoni pizzas and a coke.

You place your phone in your pocket and sit to watch tv. You continue to watch your show and wait for the pizza to arrive.

The bell rang five minutes later, you stand up with the money ready. You open the door and didn't expect to see your boss standing there.

"H-hey" he smiled and waved awkwardly. He was holding a bag with something inside.

"Oh...hi jinnie, come in"

Jin walked inside and took of his shoes. He put on some sleepers and walked further in with you.

"What brings you here?" You asked trying to look at the bag in his hands.

"Well, I thought we could hang out while you babysat your brother. I couldn't come empty handed so I brought some snacks"

He hands you the bag which is full of snacks like chips, a tube of ice cream, candy bars, and other candies.

"You didn't have to bring anything" you say holding his hand. Jin looked at your hand and held it with both of his hands.

"I wanted to, don't worry y/n"

You hear fast footsteps coming from the staircase and stopping at the bottom.

"Is this your boyfriend from last time?" Yoongi asked.

You chuckle and shake your head.

"No, this is my boss. Jin, this is my little brother yoongi"

"Nice to meet you little man" Jin said extending his hand out to shake yoongi's. Yoongi shook it and walked to you.

"Is the pizza here? I'm hungry" after Yoongi said that, the doorbell rang. You took your money and went to pay for the pizza. You came back with two boxes of pizza and a two litter coke bottle.

"Lets eat" Yoongi took the pizzas then the coke from your hands and placed it on the coffee table. You and seokjin went to get cups and plates. You usually use a stool to reach, but since seokjin was there, he reached for the cups in the top cabinet.

"Thank you" you and seokjin walk to the living room with the cups and plates.

Everyone grabs a plate and a slice of pizza, then you pour some soda on everyone's cup. Everyone enjoyed the pizza and watching the movie.

~~~

It was around 12am, Yoongi was a sleep on the couch while some other movie was still playing. You get up and manage to carry him to your guest room. You come back and pick up and clean up the plates and cups.

You walk back to the living room to see Jin asleep. You didn't want to wake him up so you try your best to lay him down on the couch. You place a pillow under his head and then remove his shoes.

You run to your closet and bring him a some blankets. You made sure his feet were covered so he wouldn't get sick.

You stop and look at his face, his pink pouty lips and chubby cheeks.

You were about to walk away when you hear Jin mumble some words in his sleep.

"Fish....yogurt....y/n....i love you"

Your eyes widen as blood rushes to your cheeks.

You walk to your room and start getting ready to sleep. You quickly do your night routine and go to sleep.

~~~

In the morning, you wake up and get dressed for work. You walk to the guest room where Yoongi was staying at and wake him up, thankfully he brought his uniform and his school backpack.

After that, you walk downstairs to make breakfast. You walk in the living room first to check on Jin and see him half awake and sitting up while staring into space.

"Good morning" you say. He looks at you and you saw his cheeks tint.

"M-morning" Jin said, he cleared his throat and put in his shoes. You walk to the kitchen to make yourself and Jin a cup of coffee, and for Yoongi a bowl of cereal.

Jin walks in the kitchen with the blankets folded neatly and the pillow.

"Thank you for letting me spend the night here"

"No problem"