Club time

You all went in the club. A lot of men started at you which made Jin a bit annoyed.

Namjoon managed to find a table for all three of you.

"Ima go get us some drinks" he said

"I don't-" you said but you stopped since he was already halfway there

"-Drink" you finish.

"You don't drink?" Jin asked a bit surprised.

"No, I don't"

Jin nodded.

"Here are shots of vodka for all of us"

Namjoon came back with the whole bottle and three shot glasses.

"Here you go bro, and here you go y/n"

"Um...thank you...but I don't drink"

Namjoon looked dumbfounded.

"Oh...Um...ok" Namjoon said taking his shot of vodka.

Jin didn't even drink it, Namjoon soon walked back to the bar but didn't come back.

"You wanna leave?" Jin said in your ear since the music was kinda loud.

You nod. You both ended up find nomjoon kissing another woman. Both of you walked to the exit and called a cab.

Namjoon would just have to go back himself.

Jin ended up taking you to an expensive restaurant. The food was way to expensive so you guys Ended up eating at Burger King.

"I'm sorry but the food in the other restaurant was too expensive and I don't have enough money to pay you back" you say as you both waited in a booth for your order.

"It's ok. I just want to make sure you're comfortable" Jin said honestly.

Your order was announced and Jin went to get it.

He came back with the order in a tray and placed it in the table. He also went to get you both drinks.

"Thank you mr.Kim" you said grabbing your cup. As you grabbed your cup, your fingers touched his fingers.

~~~

Both you and Jin went back to the hotel. you immediately went to change your clothes and remove your makeup.

Jin changed quickly while you removed your makeup.

Once you were done, you brushed your teeth and changed Into something comfortable. You put your phone to charge and laid in bed.

Both of you laid in bed but couldn't sleep. Jin sighed and sat up.

"Can't sleep?" You asked. He shook his head. You sat up too and sighed.

"Do you mind if I come to your bed?" He ask "we could play a game or something" he said.

"Yea we could, but let's okay in the balcony, this room for some reason got hot" both of you stand up and walk to the balcony.

~~~

"Ok ok, y/n truth or dare?" Jin asked

"Um...dare" you said confident.

"I dare you to go knock on the door next to us" you stood up and quickly and ran and knocked on the door, quickly running back to your room and closing the door. You sat down on the chair of the balcony.

"Done. Um...seokjin...truth or dare?" You said his name since he told you you both weren't at the office.

"I'll do truth"

You sigh and look at him in the eye.

"Why don't you like your brother?" You asked. He looked at you with wide eyes but cleared his throat.

"Namjoon was and has been the favorite child. Namjoon would get the easy work, I would get the hard work. Namjoon got the kisses....I got the belt. Namjoon got love...I got insults. Namjoon has always been first priority...I have not. I practically raised myself" Jin confesses he stood up and walked to the bed. He sat and just rested his elbows on his thighs.

You stood up and sat next to him.

"You don't know how sad I would get whenever Mother's Day would come. I would make my mom the best hand made card and she would throw it away. I cried sometimes, but, I just don't care anymore" Jin said.

You Pat his back slowly. He sat up and looked at you and smiled sadly.

"It's ok, some day you'll find someone that will love you so much"

He smiled and nodded. He took your hands and caressed them. You bring your hand to his cheek and carries it lightly.

He slowly leans in and just like that, he kissed you.

Both of you obviously not knowing that someone was watching you from the door.