Wedding day

The day had finally arrived, and Y/n and Seokjin couldn't be happier. Currently, Y/n and Seokjin were texting each other. They have been told about the superstition about looking at the bride before the wedding, so they decided to sleep separate. Jin offered to sleep in the guest room so she chould have the master bedroom.

When they woke up, he let Y/n head out first to Linda's house to pick them up in a limo jin had rented to her, and then they would head to the ceremony venue. Inside the venue there was a bunch of dressing rooms, they just decided to use two, one for Seokjin and one for Y/n.

My husband ❤️

I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle

Me too, I bet you'll look handsome like always

You know it😏

I love you, my wife

Jinnie, we're not husband and wife yet, but I love you too

Y/n was called over by the stylist so she could do any last minute fixes. After that, she went to put on her dress.

When she steeped out of the little dressing room that was mostly a corner with a curtain diving it, the girls exclaimed and giggled.

"You look gorgeous!"

"You look amazing"

"Seokjin will need a bib, he'll have drool dripping down his chin" everyone laughed. You heard a knock on the door, kinda came in, Yoongi trailing behind her. Linda stood and covers her mouth with her hands. She smiles and Y/n notices tears falling down her eyes.

"My baby girl is all grown up" she said.

Y/n smiled and laughed. Linda got closer to her and hugged her, they parted and kissed her forehead.

The bridesmaids one by one started to leave the room to give the family some alone time. Linda steps aside letting Yoongi get close to her.

Y/n smiles at her little brother's reaction. Yoongi's eyes were wide open, mouth slightly parted.

"Noona, you look beautiful" he says. He runs up to her and hugs her.

"You'll make me cry" she says laughing and sobbing at the same time.

Linda leave after giving Y/n a good luck kiss on the forehead.

"Noona, if Seokjin ever does something to hurt you, let me know. I may just have turned 12 but I will do anything to protect you" she coos and kisses the top of his head.

The wedding began, all the guests payed attention to the entrance. First, Seokjin walked in with Linda, he had provided his arm so she would intertwine her with his. Then came the groomsmen which was Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook. Then Y/n's bridesmaids walked in, following them were Hoseok and Jimin. Hoseok was the ring bearer and Jimin was the flower boy. He left trails of petal all along the aisle. The last but definey not least, Y/n walked in with Yoongi next to her.

 The last but definey not least, Y/n walked in with Yoongi next to her