Small weekend getaway

The new parents wanted to go on a weekend getaway, so Seokjin booked an Airbnb for the three of them so go and relax.

Y/n and Seokjin seemed excited for their trip, Seokjin more than Y/n though, for some obvious reasons that we will know about.

Seokjin had been very "touch deprived" lately, he wanted to give Y/n enough time to heal completely after a few months since the birth, but seeing the way his wife's body looked, it made him a total horn-dog.

He wouldn't admit it out loud but he has been paying attention for the past month and a half at how Y/n would bend down to pick up stuff, or how when bathing eunna she would get splashed with water, which would make her shirt stick to her torso. He also loved the way Y/n liked to do her night stretches, she would raise her arms above her head and arch her back to stretch. Yup, all of this made Seokjin feel like a love sick puppy.

Seokjin would try to give her hints like wearing grey sweatpants, or hugging her from behind while leaving kisses on her neck, or come out of the shower only wearing a towel around his waist and letting it "accidentally" drop.

He doesn't think that Y/n has been picking up the hints but, oh she has.

She would be crazy if she thought her husband was not handsome and sexy. The way Seokjin looks whenever he puts on his glasses to read documents better, the way he drives with out hand while the other rests on her lap, the way he walks around shirtless and in grey sweatpants, the way he looks after a nice shower with water droplets rolling down his torso.

Yep, her man was sexy.

"Babe, have you checked the weather to see how it's going to be over there?" Y/n asked as she yelled from their walk in closet.

"It's mostly sunny with a 49 percent chance of rain" Seokjin said as he clicked the control remote to switch channels. Little eunna laid next to him on the bed.

Y/n walked out with her phone on hand trying to decipher what outfits to pack for them.

"I'll pack us some swimwear, some clothes for warm weather and some pants or leggings just in case it gets some what chilly, but I doubt it'll get cold outside" she said as she placed her phone on the nightstand next to Seokjin and walked back to the closet.

Seokjin heard eunna fuss a little, so he turned to look at her, eunna looked like she was waking up. He smiled and picked her up, and placed her on his chest.

Eunna whined a little for being moved, but eventually settled into her dad's warm chest. She received gentle and soft pats on the back which needed up putting her back to sleep. He smiled. He kissed the top of her head mutiple times.

Y/n walked out and witnessed the scene in front of her. She smiled.

"I love seeing you both spending some daddy-daughter time" she said as she walked towards them and leaned down to kiss her daughter's head and seokjin's lips.

"Come join us then" he said as he patted his left side where eunna used to be laying down.

"I can't yet, I'm still packing our stuff for Friday" she said giving Seokjin and apologetic look.

"I'll help you, better yet, I'll do it for you" he said as he stood up carefully and placed the baby on the bed. After making sure there were pillows on both sides of eunna, he walked to the closet and began to look at what Y/n had packed.

After an hour, they managed to pack their clothes as well as eunna's baby clothes.

Before they walked back out into the bedroom, Seokjin had pulled her by the waist, and crashing his lips against hers. The kiss quickly became heated, Seokjin began groping her butt cheeks, which she didn't mind at all.