Hand in marriage

It's been about a year since what happened, and a year and a half since they made things official. Jin wanted to choose the perfect day when the weather was nice, and the perfect time...

For what?

To propose.

Seokjin loved her dearly. She was the woman of his dreams, beautiful inside and out, beautiful heart. Which is why he wants to marry her.

Currently, he was at a jewelry shop, looking for a ring. The sales associate was helping Seokjin by picking various looks and types of diamond rings. Luckily he had "borrowed" one of Y/n's rings so he could know her size. He wanted to get her the most beautiful diamond ring, she deserves the whole world, and he doesn't care if it's expensive.

"What do you think about this, Sir?" The associate asked pulling out a wooden velvet tray. She placed the ring in top.

Jin looked at it more thoroughly.

"Hmmmm, do you have anything else?" He asked

The associate thought about it, and the nodded and took the ring with her to put it back and went to look for another ring. She came back with another ring inside a little box. When she placed it in the tray, Jin knew that that was the ring he wanted to get her.

He nodded and told the associate to ring it up for him. When he bought it, he began to think of a date to ask her.

Jin had met up with Linda at Linda's house. She wondered what was going on, but nevertheless she stayed calm.

"How are you doing Seokjin?" She asked pouring tea on Jin's teacup.

"I've been good, what about yourself?" He asked

"I've been good too" she put the tea pot down and sat down across from him. "So tell me, what did you want to talk about?" She said lifting up her teacup and taking a sip from it.

"I want to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage" he said bluntly.

Linda chocked for a bit but after she composed herself, she looked at him surprised but happy.

"Really?" She asked

He nodded.

"If it's ok with you, I'd like to marry your daughter. I loved her so much, words cannot express my level of love for her. And don't worry, I won't mistreat her, I won't make her suffer. I will take care of her and make sure that she is well and healthy and has anything she wants"

Linda smiled. She stood up and stretched her arms for a hug. He stood up to and hugged Linda back. Linda patted his back and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"You have my full blessing Seokjin, but I will be honest if you hurt my baby, I will hurt you" she said sternly.

He nodded and laughed nervously.

"I won't hurt her, I promise"

Everything was ready; permission for hand in marriage, from Linda and Yoongi, dinner at the beach by the ocean, a romantic set up, and the second most important thing...

the ring.

Now, the most important part needs to be completely oblivious of what Jin is planning. That important part is named Y/n.

It was Thursday night, Seokjin was working in his office finishing up some details for Friday night.

Y/n was also working but at her desk, Answering phone calls, emails, etc. the phone rang and Y/n picked up.