Miscarriage

Everything was going smoothly, y/n and Jin were in a great place in their relationship. All they needed to do was tell their family and friends about the baby. And by family they meant y/n's immediate family.

Jin wanted to take them out somewhere very fancy, but y/n said they could just got somewhere not so fancy or cook at home. But Jin being Jin, he still wanted to take them somewhere good.

"My love I keep telling you, we are fine with fast food" y/n said while moving things around in Jin's work calendar. They were at the office changing some appointments and stuff around.

"I just want to treat your family the way they deserve to be treated after all the love they have given me. My love, please let me spoil you and your mom and brother" he said walking around his desk and kneeling in front of y/n where she was sitting I front of his desk.

"Fine, but not too fancy ok?" He nodded.

"Ok well, let's get back in track. Mr.scott from the U.S.A division wants to do an emergency meeting with the head of the editing team, the head of the sales team, and you" she said while looking at her notes.

"Do you know what for?" He asked walking back to his seat and typing in his password to access his computer.

"A suddenly but slightly market crash with the sales" she said looking up at him.

"Make that appointment for next Monday, through zoom" he said, she nodded and began making the appointment.

"Done, I have let them know about it" she said.

~~~~~

The dinner night finally came. Y/n was nervous, what was her mom going to think? Well she is a grown, financially independent, attractive young lady, but her mom's opinions were important to her.

They were on their way to pick up Linda and Yoongi. Jin noticed that she seemed distracted and nervous.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked while reaching his hand for one of her hands.

"I'm just nervous, that's all" she said looking at him and smiled.

"You know you can tell me anything" he said stroking her hand. She sighed.

"I'm just worried about what my mom will say about me getting pregnant. She always told me to save myself up for marriage".

"Well if she's worried that I'll leave you when things get complicated, then she's worrying for nothing. I live you Min Y/n with every breath, every heart beat, every blink, with my everything"  Jin said sincerely which made her smile.

"I love you more my Jinnie"

~~~~

After dining, they decided to explore the streets of the city. They took pictures and videos to post later on social media.

When time was right, y/n would signal jin so he could take yoongi somewhere else for the mean time so she could talk to her mom. They all began to make their way to the park, the city had just put more lights and areas for families to sit together.

She finally felt that time was right, so she looked at Jin and touched the tip of her nose with her index finger. Jin nodded and cleared his throat.

"Yoongi-ah, want to come with me to go buy icecream from over there?" He asked pouting to one of those night food stands. Yoongi nodded and ran before Jin could catch him.