Bachelor and bachlorette party

For seokjin's bachelorette party, Namjoon wanted to take him to a strip club, but Seokjin declined. He said that he did not feel comfortable with that idea. Instead, Seokjin decided he wanted to do something he never had the chance to do...

Rent out a trampoline park.

So Namjoon rented the most fun trampoline park in their area. Since there wouldn't be no adult stuff, they invited Yoongi and his two friends, and they also invited Taehyung and Jungkook. When they arrived, they all headed to the entrance and met with the manager of the location. After the manager confirmed their rental, he brought out Namjoon's gift to Seokjin Which was t-shirts that said "most handsome bachelor". Jin laughed but wore the shirt with pride. The rest of the shirts had "second most handsome bachelors".

 The rest of the shirts had "second most handsome bachelors"

The trampoline park was huge, it even had a bumper cart area

The trampoline park was huge, it even had a bumper cart area. Which is where they all headed to.  They all had fun together, and it brought Namjoon and Seokjin even closer.

They both decided to rest a little, so they went to the snack bar. After getting their snacks, they went to sit at a table.

Both of them stayed silent for a bit before Seokjin spoke up.

"Thank you for doing this, I am having fun" Jin said opening his water bottle and taking a sip from it.

Namjoon smiled.

"You're my brother, you don't have to thank me" he said. He stayed quiet before he spoke again, "listen Seokjin, I am sorry, for everything" he said. Seokjin turned to look at him and raised one his eyebrows in confusion.

"Listen Seokjin, I apologized to Y/n for how I used to...harass her, and I want to apologize to you for getting all the attention of mom and dad. But I just want to let you know that I love you brother, even if you don't feel the same way" namjoon said.

Seokjin smiled and brought Namjoon in for a hug.

"Of course I love you to Namjoon, you're my little brother"

They all reunited at the bumper carts area, they did solos, team-ups, and competitions. That day was such a good day for them.

Y/n had a few female friends, most of them were from college, and one of them was her friend from kindergarten. They had prepared for her a small party at one of her friend's house.

The activities that they planned were games, movies, and some other stuff they weren't sure they would have time to do.

Her friends were setting up the decorations at minwa's house, Y/n's friend from kindergarten. They had everything ready, just waiting for Y/n to arrive and then the party would start.

They heard the front doorbell ring, which meant that Y/n was here. Minwa opened the door and brought her inside. There, all her friends stood aligned in a semicircle. One of them had a pink plastic tiara, one of them a sash that said "Mrs to be" and another one had a pink feathery boa.

"Girls! This all looks so nice" Y/n said as she let her friends out all those accessories on her.

"If you think that is it, then check out our schedule " she handed a piece of paper with the hours and activities they would be doing.

"So let's get our party on" her friend said. They cheered and began to follow the schedule. After a while, it was time for them to start with the lingerie shower. They had Y/n sitting on a pink chair while the others sat in the couch. One by one, they gave Y/n a small bag and in each bag was a very sexy lingerie set.

They kept commenting on how Seokjin's chin will fall to the floor when he sees her wearing the lingerie

They kept commenting on how Seokjin's chin will fall to the floor when he sees her wearing the lingerie. After that first activity, it time came for them to drink. They made up cocktails and mock-tail drinks, mostly fruity drinks.

Y/n's favorite of the night was a piña colada. She usually didn't drink anything with alcohol but tonight was an exception.

While drinking, they decided to play some games. One of her friends brought a 21+ version of jenga with very spicy truths or dares. They played that first. Lots of laughter occurred, mostly because they found out more about eachother than what they originally knew.

"Ok my turn" Y/n said. She took out a block and read it out loud. "Truth: tell the rest your favorite sex position and why", everyone teased her and laughed with her. It was funny how Y/n was blushing.

"My favorite position is missionary" she said, earning a gasp and laughter from her friends, "because I like the way Seokjin and I are very close to one another, physically-wise, and if I'm honest and not delulu, I think he likes it when my boobs brush against him" she said. The alcohol had clearly taken over her. And her friends too. They teased her for her answer.

Other games they played was a version of pin the tail on the donkey but in this versions it was "put the dildo on the man". They also played musical chairs because you're never too old to play musical chairs. And many other games.

For dinner, they each had brought something special. Minwa had prepared brisket, it was one of Y/n's favorite food. Her friends brought other side and main dishes too. They had told Y/n not to bring anything, but she was not going to listen to them, so she brought some desserts.

Everyone ate and talked and joked amongst them. They told anecdotes of when they met Y/n, and how nice she was to them.

After dinner they decided to do some karaoke and some dancing. They sung and danced almost all night. It was a good thing they were sleeping over because they drank some more, which meant none of them could drive.

At the end of the night, they had fallen asleep all throughout the house. Some in the living room, some in the guest room and some in minwa's room.

Just a few more days until they get married.