Suprise?

It's been four months since the honeymoon, and things between them were fantastic. They had visited Y/n's family a couple of times and they're always asking when will they make a baby. It makes them feel a little embarrassed but they haven't really talked about kids yet.

Y/n was home because Seokjin gave her the day off. Although Y/n complained and whined about wanting to go to work, Seokjin told her she needed a break.

It was 10am and Y/n had barely woken up. She put in her silk robe and walked downstairs to the kitchen to cook herself something. She made an egg omelette with sausage cut up in it and a glass of lemonade.

After breakfast she decided to do some chores then shower. After the shower she got ready, nothing too fancy, just a stripped button up blouse with white jeans and some cute closed toe flats. She wanted to visit her mom, so that's what she did. Unfortunately it was water-aerobics Tuesday so she didn't find her there. She was trying to decide what to do, so she went to the mall to look around. Her first stop was this little book store called The Book Nook. She bought one book along with a yearly planner for work. Even though she used the planner in the iPad, she still liked to keep a backup in paper form.

As she walked, she came across this store called Once Upon a Sexy Time. She walked in and the first thing she saw was Syed of lingerie on mannequins. She walked further in and saw all kinds of toys and items for adults. Her eyes landed on a set of a black Lacey v-neck sexy lingerie with a black Lacey see through underwear.

She got one in her size and went to the front for checkout

She got one in her size and went to the front for checkout. She noticed it was almost lunch, so she stopped by seokjin's favorite place to get a nice and delicious meal and bought him some food before heading to the office.

She went into the parking lot and left her car there in a spot, then made her way to the lobby. Since she was not working she needed to get a visitor pass, after she got that she made her way up the elevator and to the floor where the office was.

The elevator dinged and she stepped forward. As she walked she greeted some people. Finally she reached his office. She raised an arm and knocked. After a few minutes she heard a faint "come in".

She walked in and Seokjin looked up from the computer. He smiled and stood up, he walked towards her and met her half way.

"Hi honey" she said pecking him on the lips.

"Hello my love, what brings you here?" He asked

She raised the bag of food happily.

"I brought lunch for you, from that place you love down five blocks away" she said placing the bag down and opening it to take out two containers.

"And I bought some for myself so we could eat together" Seokjin smiled and helped her take out the food.