Honeymoon

The newly weds were currently at the airport. They had checked in and processed, all they needed to do was to wait. So they went to small cafe in the airport to kill time.

"What would you like Mrs.Kim?" Seokjin asked nonchalantly.

Mrs.Kim...she loved the sound of that. She tried not to smile and blush, but she failed. Jin turned to look at her and smiled.

"I'll take the turkey, ham, and egg cheese sandwich and a lemonade" she said. The employee wrote it down.

"I'll take the same thing as her, but could you add bacon to my sandwich and instead of a lemonade could I get a water?" Jin said. The employee nodded, bowed, and left.

"So, I see you're liking the new last name" he said with a teasing tone. He held one of her hands in his, and caressed it with his thumb.

"I am, but I still have to change it when I come back" she said.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with that, my love" he said bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing it.

The employee brought their orders and handed it to them. As they ate, they discussed the activities they would be doing once they landed in Cancun, Mexico. When Seokjin told her they would be going over there, she squealed so excitedly. It had been a dream of hers to visit that beautiful beach located in Cancun, but she never thought of going.

"And when we get to the hotel, I'll be giving you your surprise" she said with a teasing tone, which caused Seokjin to choke in his food.

Once he was able to catch his breath he cleared his throat and huffed.

"Well my darling, we won't be going to a hotel, I rented a house in a villa near the beach. It has a pool, and a nice outside lounge area" he said smiling.

She smiled and thanked him by blowing him a kiss.

It was finally time for them to board the plane, and Y/n was nervous, it would be her first time flying and to be honest, she was a little nervous.

When they were trying to find their seats, she was about to walk into the economy area but he stopped her, she looked at him confused.

"The other way my love" he said guiding her towards the right way. A stewardess greeted them .

"Welcome, please let us know if you need any help" she said and opened the curtain to the section.

"Jin?" She asked, she was stunned at what she was seeing.

"Just the best for you my love. Our suite is 2F"

When they walked inside the suite, Y/n's jaw dropped

When they walked inside the suite, Y/n's jaw dropped. She immediately turned to Seokjin and said...

"This is..so luxurious Seokjin, why?" She asked with a serious expression.