Business trip pt4

Namjoon came back to the hotel room looking like a mess. His shirt was stained by lipstick stains, his hair was all crazy, and he smelled like women's perfume.

As he walked in the dark room he quickly noticed something.

You and Jin were sharing the same bed.

He got closer and turned on his phone light, and he was right. Jin as spooning you while you buried your face in his neck.

He was so jealous and so mad. But he was also tired, so he went to bed.

~~~

The next day Namjoon woke up early to think of a way to wake you both up. He didn't like the way Jin was holding your waist.

So he turned on the tv and put whatever channel to the loudest volume.

"Shhhh! Turn that damn tv off!" Jin said trying to bring you more closer then you already were.

Namjoon didn't listen so he connected his phone with the speaker and began to play whatever song was played first in Spotify.

Jin groaned and stood up slowly so he didn't wake you up, and after that, he threw his pillow at Namjoon.

"I told you to shut the fuck up!" Jin yelled.

"Wake up ugly!" Namjoon laughed.

But both of them stopped their fighting when you started to wake up.

"Please lower it down" you said as you laid in bed, starring at the ceiling with a mad expresión.

Jin and Namjoon stared at you in awe. Your pouty face and you're made look looked cute.

"We should go down and get breakfast" Jin said already getting up and walking in to the bathroom with his clothes and a towel.

You sigh as you get up. Namjoon immediately looked away. You were wearing a see through shirt and really short spandex shorts. And he tried to look away when you bent down to get clothes from your suitcase.

~~~

The day was pretty fun. Expect for the part when Namjoon and Jin tried to fight to see who was better.

This was the last night everybody would be spending at the hotel. The next morning everyone would pack up and leave in the afternoon and get to the building in the morning.

"We should go to the club" Namjoon suggested.

"It's not-" Jin said before getting interrupted by Namjoon.

"We'll be leaving at ten pm"

He said walking out of the room going somewhere.

"I don't have club clothes" you said as you tried to look for something close.

"We don't have to go" Jin said switching the channel of the tv.

"Well I kind of wanted to go...that's ok though"

You got up and walked to the end of the bed to put your stuff away. Once that was done, you decide to watch tv with Jin.

It was now 10pm. Jin heard the door open and knew it was Namjoon. He came in with two large bags in his hands.

You sat up and noticed him walking your way to hand you one bag. Then he walked towards Jin and handed him another bag.

"Get ready" Namjoon said and left again. Jin groaned and looked in the bag. Clothes for the club.

"Omg this dress is so pretty"

~~~

Namjoon and Jin were waiting in the lobby of the hotel. They were both sitting in the same couch but apart from eachother.

"How do I look?"

They turn around and both of them had their mouths open in shock.

They turn around and both of them had their mouths  open in shock

"Do I look bad?" You asked since they were just staring at you.

"Sh-should I go change?"

"No, you look sexy as hell" namjokn said smirking.

"Thank you" you saying uncomfortable.

"You look lovely miss y/n" Jin smiled at you

"Thank you mr.kim" you said smiling back. Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked towards the Uber car.

You both following after.