What are we?

You were having lunch with Taehyung and jungkook at the cafeteria, all of you talking about what you guys did over the two days off.

"I got to meet a hot babe" taehyung said patting himself in the back.

"Well...just don't get her pregnant" you and taehyung giggle. You look over at Jungkook who was being quiet.

"What's wrong kookie?" You asked.

"No girl likes me because of my bunny teeth. I'm ugly"

"Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare to say that. You're handsome and very cute and adorable. Your bunny teeth makes you look unique"

"Yea but...girls say I look like a little kid..."

"Someday you'll find an amazing girl who will love you no matter how you look"

He looked at you and smiled. You cared for them, they were like your little brothers.

"Thank you y/n-ssi"

"Let's continue with y/n, what has been going on?" Taehyung asked. You look at him taken aback. Jungkook giggles know what Taehyung meant.

There has been a rumor that you and Jin were dating.

"What do you mean?" You try to play it cool by drinking some water.

"People say you're dating the boss-"

You didn't let Taehyung continue because you spat your water. People around looked. You felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" you apologize to everyone.

"What? I'm what?"

"You're dating the boss?"

"I-I'm not" Jungkook and taehyung smirk at you.

"R-really I'm not"

Luckily time saved you. Everyone went back to work.

~~~~

You were trying to work but what Taehyung said kept circling around your mind.

But you thought about it. You and Jin have been flirting with eachother. Not in a sexual kind of way but more like trying to get the others attention.

Your thoughts get startled by the phone ringing. You Pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

"There is someone here to give you something, should I send them up?"

"Uh yes"

You hung up and sighed.

Minutes later a man walked out of the elevator with a vase full of flowers.

"Are you Min y/n?"

"Yes that's me"

"These are for you" you stand up and walk to his side. You grab the flower vase and sign the paper. The man leaves and you look at the flowers.

"Wow these are beautiful" you look at them and notice there was a card. You grab it and open it.

To the most beautiful woman in the whole entire world. You make me so happy. You make me want to live one more day. You are my everything. Thank you for what you have done for me.

Sincerely...your Jinnie.

You smile and put the card back in the little envelope.

You continue to stare at the flowers without noticing someone behind you. That person walked up to you and hugged you from the back.