Welcome back

After a week and a half, they had returned to South Korea. Seokjin had some very important business to attend and of course, Y/n understood very well.

"I promise I'll take you to wherever you want to go for a whole month" Jin said as they unpacked their clothes.

Y/n chuckled. She placed her underwear in her undsrwesr drawer, and walked towards Seokjin. Seokjin put his underwear in his underwear drawer and allowed for Y/n to hug him. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Honey, you don't need to take me anywhere, all you need to do is to love me. That's all I ask" she said sincerely making him chuckle.

"You are now my wife, I will spoil the hell out of you" he said.

Y/n looked up at him and puckered up her lips, Jin understood and kissed her.

It was now morning, the couple woke up and did their morning routing before going to work. Seokjin finished getting ready first, so he went down to the kitchen to prepare them something.

Y/n walked down minutes later fixing the buttons on her button up blouse. Jin looked up briefly from his meal prep and smirked at her.

"Are you trying to seduce  me, Mrs.Kim?" He asked teasing.

"No sir,  I am just trying to get ready for work. After all, I want to make sure my boss likes what he sees" she said teasing him back. He chuckled.

"Your boss definitely likes what he sees" he said handing her a cup of yogurts with strawberry pure and granola and fruit.

She thanked him and sat down to eat it. After they ate their little breakfast. They made their way to work.

When they go to the bulding, they were greeted by some employees. Y/n could see the looks of jealousy of some women, but she didn't care, Seokjin was hers.

Seokjin also noticed that some men would look at him with looks of jealousy. But he also didn't care, Y/n was his.

When they reached their floor, they were greeted by Jungkook and Taehyung. The couple approached them and greeted them.

"Mister and missus Kim, how are you both doing?" Taehyung said hugging Y/n.

Y/n playfully hit his back.

"We're good, but you can still call me Y/n, no need for missus" she said breaking the hug.

"Yea, and you guys can call me hyung, we're basically family now" Seokjin said bro hugging Jungkook.

"Family?" Jungkook asked.

"Well yea, you both care for my wife as if she was your older sister, and she cares about you too as if you were her little brothers" he stated, earning a smile from the two.

"Alright well let's get started with work shall we?" Y/n asked clapping her hands together once.

"So this is what has been going on for the past few days" Taehyung said pulling up a presentation on his computer and then connecting it to the tv in the small meeting room.

They decided to go over some stuff and concerns in a small meeting room in seokjin's office level floor. That room was only reserved for him and any very last minute important meetings.

"While you were gone, Mr

"While you were gone, Mr.jung from JG.Inc had been trying to get In touch with you. He wanted to talk to you about a business idea" Taehyung said.

"What is it about?" Seokjin asked.

"We don't know, he wouldn't tell anyone" Taehyung said. He pressed the little button on the remote and turned to the side to see the next slide of the presentation.

"Along with that, this company has had some needs for budget cuts on getting our information from out of state gossip" he said. Jungkook stood up and handed Seokjin and Y/n a a four pages paper on the lists of budget cuts that needed to be made in order to save money.

Seokjin huffed a puff of breath.

"On the other hand..."

After that little meeting, Seokjin had gone back to his office along with Y/n. Se notice how stressed he bath to look so she decided to give him some space. She sat behind her desk outside of his office and worked on proofreading some documents before giving them to Seokjin. She took her time with them just to give Seokjin some time alone.

She finished quicker than she thought. She stood up and grabbed the files before knocking on his door. She heard a come in, so she walked inside to see him standing by the window looking at the city.

"Mr.Kim?" She said. He turned around and gave her a confused smile.

"Why Mr.Kim? We're married" he chuckled.

"Well, I thought that maybe when we're in the office it would be better for me to call you Mr.Kim? I don't want anyone to look at us weird" she said walking closer and stopping in front of the desk.

Seokjin walked closer and took the files from her hands and placed them on the desk. He then pulled her by her waist and kissed her lips passionately.

"You are my wife, I don't care what other people say about us. If you want to call me Mr.Kim, you can" he said looking into her eyes.

"Thank you Seokjin" she said. She leaned in end kissed his cheek.

When they arrived home, they decided to take a bath together. After the bath, Y/n went down to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner. Seokjin walked down minutes later. He stoped by the fridge and leaned against it.

"What is my beautiful wife doing?" He asked.

Y/n looked up and smiled, "just cooking something simple for dinner" she said. She cut some potatoes and covered them with a thin layer of vegetable oil and spiced them up with salt, and pepper. She put them in the oven and began cooking some pork chops.

Jin walked to the fridge and pulled out some vegetables. He was about to wash them when she stopped him.

"You go sit down, I got this" she said. Jin shook his head no.

"I want to help you" he said

"And I want you to relax, I know you had a stressful day" she said looking at him with a fondly and pitied expression. He nodded so he just went t to sit on one of the bar stool under the kitchen island.

He watched how Y/n was concentrated and was able to multitask, from chopping vegetables, to checking in the pork chops, to checking the potatoes, etc.

He smiled fondly.

Once dinner was served they decided to there at the kitchen island. They had a very important conversation on what they thought Mr.Jung wanted to talk about with Seokjin.

Y/n placed her hand in Jin's lap, making him turn to her and look at her. She was smiling genuinely, it was a small smile but it was beautiful nonetheless.

"I'm pretty sure he'll just want to talk about share holding with his company or something. Don't stress too much, honey" she said leaving a peck in his cheek, making him smile.

"Thank you my love" he said.