Work work work

You walked in the kitchen with three Starbucks coffees. Before arriving to your floor, you arrived to some offices, more like cubicles.

"Hello Kookie and tae" you said as you smiled to them. The looked up and smiled.

"Noona!" They said as they turned their chair to you.

"Here's your vanilla frap" he said handing Jungkook his order

"And here's your vanilla bean with your muffin" you said handing taehyung his order

"How much do we owe you?" Both of them took out their wallets.

"None if that, it's my treat"

They look at you and hug you one by one, "you're the best noona"

~~~

You were printing a paper for the boss, so in the mean time, you fixed your heel since it was kind of bothering you.

Once you heard the need you stood up and took the printed paper. You knocked in his office door and went inside.

"Here you go Mr.kim"

You said handing him the paper, he took it and thanked you.

"By the way, your brother mr.kim requested lunch with you at 12:30 today"

"Tell him that I'm busy"

"About that...he said he knew you would say that...so he had already made a reservation"

He looked at you and sighed, "fine...I'll go...as long as you come with me"

You were about to ask so he spoke first, "after this little lunch, we will go to visit one of our allied companies"

You nodded.

~~~

On your way to the restaurant, it was really quiet. Your boss would just stare out the window.

"Before we get there, my brother can be...flirtatious...so please pay no mind to him" you nodded.

The chofer pulls up to a parking lot of a fancy restaurant. Once he's parked by the door, he runs out and opens the door for your boss, then you.

You and your boss walk towards the door, he opens it for you and you thank him.

"Hello, I'm looking for my brother Kim Namjoon, he had made a reservation"

The host looks down at his iPad and nods.

"I'm sorry, but he only did a reservation for two people, not three" the host said

"Well, I'm not going in with her"

After a minute of your boss bickering with the host, Namjoon came and stood besides them.

"What's going on?"

"This man here won't allow us to go in" Jin said.

"Well, I only made a reservation for the both of us, not us plus her"

"Well, if she can't go, the I won't go either"

Jin said turning around ready to leave, "fine, she can come...um...how much to add another person to our reservation?"

Namjoon paid, both of you went in.