Caught

Jin's pov

I finished doing my business at work, I head out of my office and walk in the elevator. I sigh as I close my eyes trying to relax.

Then my phone dings. I open my eyes and look at my notifications.

||NOTIFICATIONS||

Namjoon's location: ### hills avenue #####

So for anyone that doesn't know, yes, I placed a tracker on my brother's phone. I did it after the day they found him naked in front of a kid's school.

I groan and exit the elevator and make my way to my car.

~~

I end up in a house, a small house. I get out of my car after turning it off and make my way to the front door.

I was about to knock but I saw it was slightly open since there was a ton wasn't fully closed. I walked in to see my brother about to kiss my assistant!

"What's going on in here?!"

Both Namjoon and my assistant jump and separate. Namjoon doesn't looked as shocked as y/n did.

End of pov

Namjoon just shrugs so Jin turns to you, you were about to answer but you smelled something burning.

"My Mac and cheese!" You ran away to the kitchen leaving them two alone.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked

"I should ask you the same" Jin answered

"Well, I'm just here to have fun" Namjoon said smirking.

"Leave her alone, she's not a sexual toy"

"I wasn't gonna do anything" Namjoon said acting innocent.

"You better leave her alone or god help me Namjoon, I will kick your ass"