Spicy

After several weeks, the little Min family and Seokjin got even closer. Yoongi was not rude to Jin anymore, but he did make Jin promise that he would never hurt his sister.

Right now, Seokjin was sitting in his office reading over propositions from last week's meeting. He would be delivering them to the employee tonight, meaning that all day he hasn't stood up to eat anything, he's just been sitting in his office all day. He gave Y/n the day off and he does not want to bother anyone.

Luckily he heard a knock on his door. The person that came in was Linda. She came in with a very Bulky bag.

"Hello seokjin-ah, how are you? I hope you don't mind me coming in with no notice. I just wanted to bring you food"

Seokjin smiled at her kind act. Linda got closer to the desk and placed the bag on top of the desk. Seokjin put away all the papers in folders and made room for the Tupperware that Linda was taking out of the bag.

"Home-cooked meals are better than fast food; they're healthier and taste better...and are made with love" She finished her sentence with a warm smile towards Seokjin.  Seokjin began to eat and it felt his mouth fill with thousands of delicious flavors.

" I just want to thank you, Seokjin",  Linda said.

"what for?" jin asked.

"you make my daughter very happy. She is very happy when you're around and I just know that any other man won't treat her the same way you treat her. I just ask that you treat her with kindness and respect her. It's probably too soon and it might not even happen in the future....but, I give you my blessing for you to marry her" Linda finished her sentence with a wink.

Seokjin felt his cheeks tint color of red. He has thought about his future with you in it. Now that he knows that her mom is more than okay with this idea, he plans on asking the big question soon.

Y/n was currently at her house, outside doing some yard work. She was currently planting some sunflower seeds and many more kinds of flower seeds. She stops her work since she hears her phone ring.  She looked at the screen and her expression changed to a confused one.

UNKNOW ID
ANSWER IT?

Yes.               No

"Hello?" Y/n said

"Hi beautiful, how are you? I miss you"

"Who's this?" She tried recognizing the voice but nothing was ringing.

"It's me Namjoon"

When he told her it was Namjoon, she felt kind of annoyed. He knows Jin and her are dating and are in a serious relationship, so why was he calling her?

"Namjoon, please stop calling me, you know I-"

"I can't get ahold of Seokjin, and it's urgent. If you're there at the office can you please hand him the phone?" Namjoon said with a worried tone.

"I'm not at the office, sorry"

"Ok, thank you anyways" and with that he hung up. He left y/n concerned, did something happen to Jin?

She called Jin as soon as possible and she was beginning to worry as well. He usually picks up in the second ring.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend" Jin answered.