Family reunion

Jin looked at himself in the mirror of his walk in closet. He finished tying his tie and took one last glance at himself.

"Handsome...like always"

He walked out of his room and walks down the stairs of his big mansion. He grabs his car Jesus from the living room and his phone and leaves his mansion.

~~~

Namjoon wakes up due to his set alarm, 7:30, he's late for the family dinner. He looked to his right to see a girl also asleep.

"Hey, get up and leave" he shakes the girl awake, "What?", The girl wakes up confused.

"Get up and leave, don't call or come back" the girl sobs as she gets dressed and runs out.

"Sheesh, can't have a good hook up without the chic crying" he says as he walks in his bathroom and takes a shower to not smell like sex.

~~~

Jin pulls up in his parent's driveway, he parks and turns off the car, he exits and locks the car. And in just three seconds a familiar car pulls up.

Jin just stands there with a neutral face and watched the car pull up next to the right side of his car.

"What up hyung?"

Jin sighs

"Hello Namjoon"

Namjoon ateos out of his car and locking it. He jogs a little bit to catch up with Jin who was almost halfway to the front door.

"Hyung wait up!"

Jin rolls his eyes as he pretends not to hear him. Namjoon eventually catches up.

"How you been jin?"

"It's hyung for you" Jin said annoyed. They finally reached the front door. Jin reaches fro the door bell and rang it.

"Hello, your mother is waiting in the kitchen"

One of the maids said after she opened the door. Both of them bowed and walked insided.

"My baby Joonie!" Their mother said as she stood up to hug her son. Jin just watched how affectionate his mother was with his brother...like always.

"Hey mom" Jin said with a smile.

"Hi, dinner is ready"

That's all he got. No hug, no kiss in the cheek...nothing.

They both followed their mother to the dinner room. There was their father sitting down reading a file. He looked and smiled a little when he saw his son Namjoon.

"Hey dad, how you doing?"

"I'm glad you're here" he looked to the far corner when Jin decided to sit, "hello seokjin"

"Father" he said as he bowed his head.

"Anyways, tell us how your industry is doing son" their father said taking an interest more in Namjoon than seokjin.

Jin just shook his head and began eating. Not even after finishing they had asked him about him. So he just decided to leave, it's not like they will notice.