Family dinner

Jin was working in a document that will be printed and emailed to the editing team in his building.

But then his work was interrupted by a call from his mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi Seokjin, just wanted to let you know you need to come to dinner" seokjin's mom said.

"Sorry, I'm busy"

"You better come young man, why can't you be more like your brother? He always has time for us"

"Ok, I'll be there" seokjin hung up. He always was compared to his younger brother, when it should be the other way around.

He stood up taking a break from all of his work, and just starring outside his window while standing up.

A soft knock echoed the room, "come in", Jin said.

"Mr.kim? I got a call from your mother saying there's a family dinner tonight. Should I cancel the meetings for today from 6pm and after?"

"Yes please"

You nodded. You were about to walk out but he said something.

"You'll come with me to this dinner"

"But-"

"Please" he said looking at you.

You nod and close the door. When you did that he sadly smiled.

~~~~

Jin parked outside of your house, he waited outside his car next to the copilot door. He the. Watched as you walked out of your house.

His eyes couldn't stop staring at you, he slowly came back to his senses after you stopped in front of him.

"Hello mr.kim, how are you?"

Jin stutters before clearing his throat and opening the door for you.

"Let's get going....by they way" he said look good at you in the eyes, "you look gorgeous".

~~~

You both pulled up and parked outside the mansion. He turned off his car and quickly got out and ran to your side to open the door for you.

"Thank you mr.kim"

He nodded quickly trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

He then put his arm out and looked down. You look at him and smiled, intertwining your arm with his.

Both of you walked to the door, Jin was just thinking of how pretty you looked. Once both of you were in front of the door, he rang the door bell, and in a few seconds the door was opened.

"Mr.kim, your parents are waiting for you in the living room" the nice maid said, she looked to be in her 50's.

"Thank you"

Both of you walked towards the big living room. Once you both stepped in, his mom looked at him and then at you.

"Hello seokjin"

"Mother"

You could see some tension between him and his mother.

"Good evening Mrs.kim" you said bowing.

"And who's this lovely young lady?"

"My name is Min y/n, nice to meet you" His mother smiled at you, the at seokjin.

"Is this your girlfriend?" His father said. Seokjin looked so calm while you were trying to think of what to say.

"This is my assistant and secretary" Jin said calmly.

"Why did you bring her to our family dinner then?"

"Why not?"

Jin let go of your arm and both him and his dad were face to face. One trying to assert dominance and look intimidating to scare the other.

"Let's eat dinner" Jin's mom said.

"What's going on here?" Some else said, everyone looked at the person who talked.

"Namjoonie, my baby, it's time to eat" Jin's mom said.

Namjoon looked at you and winked, smirking right after.

~~~

And like always, Jin's parents were only focusing on their younger son. You just watched how Jin was looking at them waiting for some attention.

"So Namjoonie, anyone you're dating?" His mom asked. Namjoon looked at you and then turned to his mom.

"No not yet, but there's a special lady that cachet's my attention"

His mom smiled, so happy that Namjoon was finally falling in love.

"Well, judging my brother I bet he'll hurt her"

"Why would you say that about your brother?" Their dad said looking a bit annoyed.

"Well, my brother only fucks the girl and leaves her. He's not a man, he's a fuck boy"

Namjoon stood up about to go beat Jin up, but Namjoon's mom managed to reach for Namjoon and stop him. Then she looked at Jin and gave him a cold and serious look.

"Leave, you're being very disrespectful. Why can't you be more like your brother?"

Jin stood up and started to walk away. You stand up and bow before walking after him.

~~~

The drive back was quiet, you felt uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry...we didn't get to eat anything" Jin said . He continued to drive until he stopped at a red light.

"It's ok mr.kim, don't apologize" you said since you felt sorry for him.

"Let me take you out to eat, that's the least I can do"

"No mr.kim, I'm fine"

"Please"

"No it's fine-"

"Please-"

You both stopped and looked down at your hands. Both of you were holding each other's hands. His hands were so big compared to yours.

"Just...let me take you to eat...please y/n"

The light turned green and Jin stoooed holding your hands, you were a little sad since his hands weren't holding yours anymore.

"O-ok"