Mother's day

Mother's Day arrived and Seokjin had arranged a dinner to celebrate Linda and he thought about something... Y/n is a mother, in a way. So he also made sure to celebrate Y/n.

Months ago after the proposal, Y/n and Seokjin had moved in together. So at the moment, Seokjin was trying to set up everything for whenever Y/n would wake up.  He got up a little earlier than usual, and prepared her the thing she loves the most, a Mexican breakfast.

He had learned to make scrambled eggs with sausage in them, and thanks to a fast and easy tutorial, he learned how to make flour tortillas. Y/n loves Mexican food, she's always talking about how when she finally goes to the United States, or Mexico, she'll try it.

Once he was done preparing and setting up the breakfast, he arranged some flowers he got for her.

He heard her come down the stairs, so he went to hide somewhere. He heard Y/n's slippers drag in the floor, and then suddenly stop. He slowly heard them drag again but slower this time. He saw her admiring the breakfast and walk over to the flowers. He came out of his hiding spot and walked behind her. She looked up briefly and smiled.

"Seokjin? What's this?" She asked

She reached over for the flowers. Seokjin snaked his armes around her waist.

"Happy Mother's Day my love" Jin said kissing her shoulder. She turned around with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Mother? But I'm not a mom" she said

Jin shook his head no, he gently held her hands in his and brought them up to his lips to kiss them.

"You got pregnant with my baby, and even though we couldn't carry to term, that doesn't mean you weren't a mom. You became a mom the day you found out you had our baby in your womb" he said. He noticed tears forming in her eyes, a little smile formed in her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him in for a hug.

"Jinnie, thank you"  she said in between sobs.

After a little bit, he broke the hug and turned her around. He gently pulled her to a seat and made her sit down. He walked over to the cupboard with the cups and plates and got two of each.

He served the breakfast and poured orange juice in the cups. He sat down next to her and watched her taste the food.

"Mmm" she explained in approval.

"Very delicious Seokjin, thank you" she said. He smiled and winked at her.

Later in that afternoon, Y/n was finishing up any last touches for her makeup, and Seokjin was choosing a tie. He wanted to choose a pink one for mother's days, but eventually he chose black. Y/n noticed he was struggling to tie it correctly, so she stopped what she was doing, and walked over where Seokjin was at. He noticed her trying to reach for his tie, so he turned to face her and let her help. He always though how handsome he was, he had a lot of confidence and he felt pretty good about himself, but when it comes to Y/n, there's no one else in this world that's as beautiful as she is.

He loves to admire her face, her body, her heart. He got pretty lucky with a woman like her: considerate, family oriented, funny, loving, smart, and overall have a good heart.

He places his hands behind her back and intertwines his fingers together. Y/n smiles gently at the gesture and so tinged to fix the tie. Once she's done, she helps him fix the collar so it looks good.

She looks up at Seokjin and smiles. Whenever she notices that he stares at her fondly, it melts her heart, makes her feel like a little teenage girl whose crush said "hey" to her.