Honeymoon pt 2

The next day they decided to go eat breakfast at a well known Mexican version of ihop...mañanitas.

The couple had decided to match, mostly all of their clothes were matching couple clothes.

As Y/n finished getting ready and done with her makeup, Seokjin had received a call from his company

As Y/n finished getting ready and done with her makeup, Seokjin had received a call from his company. It was mostly an update on any new information.

When he finished the call, Y/n stepped out of the room and met with Seokjin in the living room. Seokjin turned to look at her, putting his phone away. He smiled and slowly walked towards her and pulled her closer by the waist.

"Don't you look gorgeous" he said looking at her up and down. She chuckled.

"Look who's talking? World wide handsome" she said, he winked at her statement.

They held hands and exited the little house. They made their way to the rental car and he opened the door for her, which earned him a quick kiss on the lips.

Breakfast was uneventful but still very enjoyable. After breakfast the couple decided to go back to the house to rest a bit, then they would be going on a tour.

Seokjin loves listening to how excited she was. She was his world, and he was hers.

"And then we get to go pet manta-rays? It'll be so much fun!" She said while changing into something more appropriate for touring.

Seokjin's thought nothing of the sea creatures bet what he didn't know is that he'll feel embarrassed infront of her.

"Are you ready my love? We gotta drive to the meet up spot" he said. She nodded and grabbed her fanny pack. Jin thought it was cute.

"Bienvenidos! Welcome everybody! Gracais for visitar nuestra playa con tours tortugas! Thank you for visiting our beach with turtle tours!" The Tour guide greeted the tourists. He eventually loaded them up in a small tour truck.

The truck took off and everyone on the truck took pictures as they went to their first spot.

"Ladies and gentlemen, out first stop will be at the chichen Itzá pyramids. Damas y caballeros nuestra primera parada será en las pirámides de chichen Itzá. Please stay with the group and don't wander off for your own safety. Favor de no separase del grupo por su seguridad. Thank you. Gracias" the tour guide announced through an intercom.

"Are you liking it so far?" Seokjin asked, she nodded.

"Good, anything for my wife" he said