My feelings

NAMNJOON' POV

After I saw them at the restaurant, I couldn't focus really well at my dinner meeting. All I could think was how Jin and y/n looked really happy...and like a couple.

Now I'm at home, drinking. All I could think is of how happy they looked and the kiss, the kiss they had at jeju island. I got furious and started throwing things around. In the end, I sat on the floor and cried.

End of pov

You and Jin have gone out on 10 dates, you and Jin really liked eachother, but both of you were really scared of telling eachother how you felt.

Right now you and Jin were watching a movie at the movie theater. The movie was a science fiction movie about aliens and all that fun stuff.

It was a really good movie because you were really into it. Jin would glance at you and chuckle, you looked so adorable.

After the movie he took you to an ice cream shop. You chose mint chip while he chose strawberry.

//My favorite flavor is mint chip-author //

"Thank you for the ice cream" you said while taking a spoon full of icecream to your mouth.

Jin chuckled.

"You know, you looked really adorable watching the movie" he said.

"Well I really like science...and fiction...and science fiction"

You giggle, your giggle sounded like music to his ears. After eating ice cream and talking, he finally took you home.

Now you both were outside of your house on your doorstep.

"Thank you for tonight Jin, I had fun"

"I had fun too"

Jin stayed quiet and seemed a bit nervous. You wanted to ask him if he was ok but he spoke first.

"Y/n...can I be honest with you?"

You nodded. Your mind wondered to all of the negative things that Jin could say next.

"All of these dates that we've had have been amazing. I have never felt so happy before. And being with you is what causes my happiness. "

You looked into his eyes and saw only love and honesty. You smile and chuckle.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You giggle and nod. He pulls you into a hug and spins you around, causing you to giggle.

He sets you down on the floor and leans in, before he kisses you he asks for permission. You thought it was cute.

"Of course you can kiss me"

He brings his plump lips closer to yours and kisses you.