~TWENTY~

Azaleas POV

"From what I analysed by the words of stinky mouth."I coldly spoke out as Tyler snorted beside me hearing my nickname for the Russian."He'll firstly look for a vulnerable girl.Then,he'll ensure if she's alone or with a company. And lastly,the most important crap, her beauty and body.Which will needed to be innocent but seductive." I concluded not hiding my frowns and disgust.

The way women are still objectified and sexualized by these pathetic morons is literally uncomprehend.I wonder how in the heavens sake I'll pull of the role of innocent beauty without stabbing my dagger into someones eyes.

"Imagine you going in your natural appearance.You won't even need to do any toil of seduction. He'll be bewitched either way." Richard mused to himself presenting the most ridiculous idea.I looked over him with a glare as he totally sounds ridiculous like Ty.

But sadly, I found his face absolute serious and deep in his thoughts.He really believe that I'll go around as an undercover spy with my real appearance? I kept looking at him with a blank face making him realise gradually just how pig thought it is.

"Nice one there.You're learning well from me." Tyler retorted barely containing his chuckle causing Richard to knit his eyebrows with realisation that he spoke out loud and clear. "Let's pretend I never said that." Richard mumbled sheepishly averting his gaze as I continued glaring at his face.

"Since we can't track the snakes,we'll track you for the locations and if possible,fix a microphone on you to communicate with you and hear your surrounding conversation for gathering information.Our operation can be exhibited more smoothly by this procedure." I heard Arnaldo speaking out in a respective tone causing me to averted my gaze over him. I nodded my head at his words since I already presumed that part. He continued looking at me with the same respect just how he does to Mr.Ivano causing me to lower down my eyes in overwhelm.

"I can manage to conjoin both GPS and microphone in a chip which will be absolutely unnoticeable ." Chris added in the conversation looking over everyone.

"Is that so?"I heard Mr.Ivano asking as Chris nodded his head in affirmation."I can work through the location tracing along with the auditory range around Aza." David spoke out silently nodding towards Chris. "I'll provide the required equipment you both need.But how or where Miss knight will carry the chip?" Mr. Ivano asked pronouncing my surname in a disliked tone.I bite my lip trying to resist my smile.One night made him habituated into calling my first name. I thought remembering his deep voice uttering out my name in the earlier moments causing my insides to flame up.

I want to hear him pronouncing my name again.

"How do you want to place the chip Aza?"I heard Chris asking me causing me to leave my lip and unwanted thoughts."There's a chance that they'll remove my jewelleries and if want to, clothes." I cautiously spoke out realising the gravity of what I'll be getting involved.Everyone tensed hearing my words."It'll be better if you can manage to position the chip below my ear."I concluded failing to diminish the tension looking over Chris who was watching me with concern.I softly smiled assuring him wordlessly."Then I'll manufacture it that way." He replied returning my smile.

"We'll meet at 8pm before the day of operation for the finalization of everything then." Mr.Ivano spoke out in a commanding tone as we all silently nodded our head acknowledging his command.

**

"Beta A check." I spoke out inaudibly tapping my right index below my right ear."Check successful." I heard Chris's voice echoing through my ear causing me to sigh in relief. Chris has expertly manufactured a microchip which looks like a mole below my ear and which will remain hidden under my hair. "Azaleas,the innocent seductive beauty awaits to convert into the vicious lioness." I heard Tyler merrily speaking a few distance away from me ensuring if Chris can hear the surrounding voices."Tyler,I can hear you." I heard Chris responding in my chip with amusement as I rolled my eyes over Tyler.