~THIRTY NINE~

"It's okay Lenna.We're fine. Everything will be fine." I softly murmured as the women continued to sob while hugging my seated self. After everyone's visit, the Ivanos had went to meet with Lenna who had waken up while my brothers,papa and Bella stayed back in order to give them some private time.After Bella fed me lunch like a toddler,they had decided to go and visit Lenna as the nurse politely asked them to let me take rest.So,after sleeping through the whole afternoon,I was awaken for taking the dinner brought in by a nurse and later on coming to face the teary eyed Lenna silently sitting beside my bandaged self.

"Thank you for everything.I owe you." She again added in a thick tone as I softly smiled towards her teary face."I don't have much contribution. Arnaldo did the most thing."I softly informed as I felt two pairs of gaze burn through my skin.

Well, I'm not practically wrong. It was Arnaldo who did the whole planning and ensuring that Lenna reached hospital safely.I just contributed to remove the obstacles from his way.

"Not at all.If you hadn't stayed back, those guards would have raided us on the sea shore.Armanno told me the details." Lenna stubbornly replied causing me to give a side glance towards Arnaldo.Remembering now, he was actually ready to get caught there by that fixed kneel down position.

"Did he mentioned the details about how he was kneeling over the ground, unmoving like a stone and continued to stare at your unconscious figure for eternity?"I asked with humour watching Lenna's cheeks redden at my words.Ignoring the gaze of midnights orbs,I briefly glanced at another dark eyed figure as he coughed lightly at my question.I again averted my gaze towards Lenna watching her sneak a glance towards Arnaldo.

I swear if they don't get together, I'll personally ensure to forcibly marry them off. It's high time they act upon their emotions.

"Can you walk now?Does your body pains much?" I heard Lenna asking me with concern as I shaked my head in negative at her question."For three more days,she can't move her hands and legs.Her pains should reduce eventually due to painkillers.But,her stab and shoulder injury will take time to heal."I heard the familar blank voice of her brother responding before I can even get out a word.

This time, it was Lenna who got a smug expression causing my neck to warm up in embarrassment.Couldn't I answered her inquiry?

"I see fratello.Any more information to add?" I heard Lenna lightly asking causing me to briefly glance at his standing position.That face completely serious and unreadable.

Of course.He doesn't know how to be embarrassed.

"You can't move around for long.You need to leave now for rest."I heard him seriously adding again causing Lenna to roll her eyes at his words."I think I rested enough for four days." Lenna dismissively added as I shaked my head at their bickering.

Typical siblings.

"Edrei,let's go.It's your time for meditation."I heard Arnaldo inform in a commanding tone causing my gaze to snap over Lenna's face as I found her staring hard at Arnaldo's blank face.From what I saw, Lenna never followed any command of her elder brother.I wonder if she's any different for the man she has romantic feelings.

"That tone of yours is enough to give me a taste of those bitter medicines.I may just do fine without those now."I heard Lenna snidely remark holding his gaze causing me to press my lips in a thin line to hold back my chuckle.

Lenna surely knows how to rebel against these brooding male species. Guess,that happens when Mr.Ivano is your brother.

"Edrei,Per favore." (please) I heard the gentle voice of Arnaldo asking out causing my eyes to instantly snap over his face in surprise.