~TWENTY NINE~

"Don't touch me!Stay away!"I heard a feminine panicked voice screaming out as I entered inside a huge room following behind Reina.Glancing over the whole room,I found five girls positioned on their individual bed where two were perhaps unconscious while three other remained seated looking at the crowd on a corner of the room.

Quickly walking towards the crowd at the edge of the room,I found Bella and Lenna worriedly glancing over me as one male doctor,two female nurse and two bodyguard remained standing a few meter distance away from the corner wall.

Maneuvering my way through the mass,I moved ahead founding that earlier chained girl now staring at me with her terrified green orbs almost scratching her already bruised neck with the sharper section of scissor.

"They-will-find me.They-will-catch me a-again.I'll have to-o go.Or I-will be in hell."She stammered out while pressing her fragile body against the wall as if wanting to disappear in that wall.

"Every male present here,move outside the room."I calmly spoke out keeping my gaze fixed over the distressed girl as she continued muttering to herself holding the scissor in the same position.

She need to sense a comfortable environment with no one coming out as a threat,specially men.

"Who are you to ask that?" I heard a male voice rudely asking as I felt the spike of irritation emerging in my sense.

My calm expression can't be changed.I thought taking a deep breath.She can be triggered by any negative reaction.

"Do as she said.Get out this instant."I heard the stern voice of Lenna lowly commanding out as I sensed some footsteps immediately distancing away from us.

Lenna owns a thank you for this.

I continued watching the girl's stance relax a bit as she continued staring at the disappearing male figures behind me while I noticed her slightly loosing her grip from the scissor.

She is relaxing.

"You want to go away from here?" I slowly spoke out taking a step ahead towards her panicked figure.

Immediately,her gaze snapped over me as she vigorously nodded her head in affirmation.

Thank God she didn't recognised me. Or else she would have gotten more anxious remembering her time there.

"You want to hide away at a beautiful safe place?"I again spoke out ensuring to hold her eyes.She again nodded her head causing the scissor to again scratch near her neck.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked slowly watching her expression become thoughtful at my question.

Holding her dazed eyes,I again moved ahead unnoticed by her standing a few hand away from her body.

"I'll go to my hometown."She dreamily spoke out deeply staring at my eyes.I nodded my head again moving another step towards her as she smiled softly thinking about something.

"We'll go there then.You'll be safe with your loved ones. "I carefully spoke out taking a step ahead watching her smile immediately vanish to the terror I watched earlier.

Shit.

"No! They'll track me again.I can't run away from them.I'll die rather than getting hold by them again." She abruptly cried out as I now leaped towards her instantly grabbing her right hand which hold the scissor.She again cried out and fought against me in fear that I'll harm her.An immediate pain shooting up through my right shoulder by her assaults. Ignoring that,I applied force over my right arm and without thinking, stretched away her fisted hand from her neck causing my injured right shoulder to strain in the effect.