~SIX~

" I just want to get drunkkkkkk." I heard Tyler exclaiming in a screeching tone causing me to flinch away as all were now at weapon latitude to keep our respective weapons.Others laughed loud remembering my whining voice in mission.I should have notched down my acting skills.

"Tyler,you should start fearing my dagger like sofia.It can dismember too." I icely replied glaring the back of his head. But,that asshole choosed to ignore my words while patting his silver Glock.

"You should display that vision more Aza,we would be saved from Tyler's baseless jokes then."I heard Richard telling me in a laughing tone as I groaned out in frustration."I should have disconnected that damn microphone."I muttered grumpily while Tyler screeched again for calling his jokes a failure.

"I'm pretty sure the more entertaining vision than Aza's whining will be simply getting a girl to go all over Tyler."I heard Max replying casually keeping his guns and armour as I chuckled remembering the club incident.

"I can arrange a bimbo,if not quite some for him if that stops his screeching."Ryan muttered dismissively taking off his thigh hostlers.

"Y'all are so damn mean.Why not arrange some male instead of whor-"I glared him shutting him briefly.He better dare to finish that word as an insult. "I mean some bimbos." He muttered with a pout as I continued to take off my microphone now.

"And besides,y'all are of no fun here. So I need to fulfill the divine role you see.Don't neglect my art of comedy." He expressed stomping his feet emphasising his significant clown role.

As usual,we all ignored him as if he doesn't exist.

"I'm done for today.See you all later.Buona notte (Good night)."

**

"Miss knight,The President has called for you." I heard Lucy informing me while I was on my way for grabbing lunch."Right now?" I asked her almost crying out. "Well,yes.He told me to ask you to be present in his office as soon as possible."She replied sorrowfully.I groaned a little since I again skipped my breakfast fleeing away from Bella.

And now,I'm extremely starved.

Sighing,I nodded my head and proceeded towards the office of The President,Karl Alfred Ivano.

Our president is quite a riddle if I say. From what I know, he is the owner of chains of hospitals & health care institution.His family,The Ivano is a massive name in this city having most organization under them.Be that starting from hotels, restaurants, businesses,orphanage,clubs,hospital to almost everything. I wonder what caused him to be interested in medical side and out from the media eyes.Her sister,Edrei Lenna Ivano, face and CEO of The Ivano Empire, is a huge sensation in media and society. They probably have another brother who is rumored to be a teenager and will be introduced to business later on.

Shaking my head out from his thoughts,I finally reached to the top floor of the hospital which consist of a receptionist centre only and his office at the further end.The receptionist nodded his head at me as I nodded back and moved towards the mahogany door of Mr. Ivano.

I knocked two times to which I heard an immediate come in and entered his room for second time.His room is quite a serenic place for concentrating in work.The glass showcase on one side consist of books and certificates,an artistic table and chair placed in front of the wall length windows overlooking the whole city and lighting up the whole room.A set of couches and coffee table are positioned at the centre of room.

A set of couches and coffee table are positioned at the centre of room