~FOUR~

"Sei bellissima,bambina."(You look gorgeous, young lady) Bella exclaimed with adoring gaze while I was on my way to leave for the operation.

"Grazíe,Bella."(Thank you) I softly replied to her praise while hugging the petite beautiful women.

"You've grown to such a beautiful & gorgeous soul Cara. Always know that your mama is proud of you as much we are of you."Bella softly added caressing my cheek with her all motherly affection.I can already sense my eye corners filling up with unshed tears at her kind words.

I really don't deserve this.

"Bella,not now.We are getting late for work."Papa interupted softly in an admonishing tone knowing that I can never formulate any reply when someone praises me with so much love.Nodding subtly,she looked into my eyes to see all those gratefulness I couldn't expressed her in words.

"Vá beñe."(okay) She replied in an understanding manner still patting my cheeks."Take care of each other, ?"She requested softly with worry simmering in her eyes finally removing her palm from my cheeks.We both silently nodded our head knowing that no words can ease the worry of Bella for us anyway. Wishing her goodbye,we left to join others in the underground.

As soon I descendant the stairs,I heard whistles & teasing regarding my whole look making me laugh lightly knowing the cause.

"Tiocfaidh do gach duine dall ar gach duine.An bhfuil tú cinnte nach bhfuil tú ag iarraidh a bheith leagtha amach?"(Everyone will get blinded by your beauty.Are you sure you don't want to get laid?) Richard asked out in Irish so that my papa dearest can't catch on his ridiculous words.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh & replied in his native tongue,"Bhuel,níl suim agam roinnt seó clownery a thaispeáint do go mbainfidh tú cur as dom níos déanaí."(Well,I am not interested to show some seduction clownery show for you all to annoy me later).No one got his words clear since only I know how to speak Irish along with Italian,Greek and Russian.

Trust me,they all were necessary for me to learn.

"Besides,you look quite good yourself. I think you want to get laid,not me."I intentionally replied in English this time slightly exposing his words.He looked at me with a glare which I flipped off with a smirk.He actually looked good in his black long coat & pants matching with a white turtle neck sweater.

"It seems that the rat will come jumping on his glittering silver wrapped trap."Tyler praising me giving me an once over look with his dose of teasing.

"Why thank you Ty.You calling me beautiful directly won't make you heterosexual now,will it?"I responded with a mischievous smile.

Tyler shrugged his shoulder while casually replying,"Well, there's more people out there to praise you with the appropriate words.Let me be the exception."I nodded my head showing my agreement."You look hot by the way."I added winking back at him. He wore a white polka dot dark blue shirt along with a black jeans pant tying his leather jacket around his waist.

"I am hot by born." Was his cocky reply as I roll my eyes at his mountain sized arrogance.

"Okay children,enough gossip for today.Everyone take your weapons according to your skills & necessary. David will have extra weapons so make sure to take limited weapons which can remain hidden in your respective disguises." Papa advised as usual to all of us. Everyone silently nodded our head & walked towards the weapon latitude near the shooting range.

As I walked quietly,I felt a figure pushing me hard from behind causing me to almost topple over Max. He was walking in front of me in his open shoulder length hair wearing casual denim jacket paired with a black t-shirt tucked in his Black jeans. Sensing me clash behind his back,he looked behind me & left ahead shaking his head.Turning around with a glare on my face, I saw Chris looking at me with an apologetic expression while Ryan casually walked away from us in his simple white shirt tucked in his light brown pants.