GLIMPSE OF PAST

This is a different chapter,not the continuation of last chapter.

Also for an overall description, this chapter will be in third person's POV.

Note that this chapter describes the time when Karl's and Azaleas parents, Althea & Kendrick Ivano and Lilliana & Lucifer Federico were in their twenties.

~~**~~

"What's going through that pretty mind of yours hmm?" The young Althea playfully asked her sister akin best friend as she blushed bright getting caught in daydreaming by her sister and best friend.

"Nothing." Lilliana meekly answered back tucking her curls behind.Althea silently stared at her bright face with a side smile not missing her habit of tucking her curls behind when she's shy or nervous.

"You're smitten by that silver eyed man.Am I wrong?" Althea smugly asked out as Lilliana jumped up in alarm glancing around for the presence of any other person around her home's lawn.

Her face still bright red.

"Thea!!" Lilliana shouted out with crimson cheeks warning her friend as not to be loud. Her elder brother is perhaps at the living room and the person she's indicating is also along with him doing some assignments for their last semister.

Lilliana doesn't want to get exposed without even anything confirmed between them, specially not by her overprotective brother.

"What? You think I missed the secret glances you two throw over each other?"Althea continued on to make her sister blush as Lilliana cried out done with her.

"What about the secret meetups of you and Ken after versity, Thea?" Lilliana retorted back ignoring her flaming cheeks as Althea turned bright and coy at her small secret getting exposed.

Althea Colton has been staying with her after she turned sixteen, given her abusive family. Lilliana after finding out her whole body bruised one day,begged her elder brother to manage Althea's family and get her to stay with them after she turned eighteen,as Althea's relatives weren't that well off to take her in or even bother with her custody.That's where Kendrick Ivano entered,the best friend of her brother Anthony providing a well renowned lawyer given his title Ivano.Althea had strictly said no to his help, given that she barely talked with Kendrick Ivano except few times she hanged with the trio Lilliana,Anthony and Kendrick.

And then, it was time which slowly made the two of them know and fall for each other.

Lilliana was delighted, given her complete trust over Ken after her brother and her best friend deserves every happiness, which Ken can give her.

"Fine! You and Tony already played your cupid roles to get us together. Don't act so naive."Althea muttered out with a resigned sigh as Lilliana beamed at her blushing friend.

"You know everything about Ken?" Lilliana lowly asked out as Althea stared over her for few seconds.

"You knew everything from the start?" Althea asked out with wide eyes as Lilliana nodded her head gripping Althea's hand."Please don't misunderstood him. His occupation doesn't define him as a person.You've seen my brother too.He's also involved with him." Lilliana murmured out gripping Althea's hand as her wide eyes remained fixed over Lilliana.

"That explains how you all got my custody approved before I even turned eighteen." Althea lowly murmured out as Lilliana stared over her now void face with anxiousness.

"I didn't meant to betray you Thea trust--" " I understand your position Lilli."Althea interrupted her before she can get anymore stressed about this point. "I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't get killed.My feelings stays the same because he was honest with me and clarified his occupation as a Mafia Don before asking out." Althea stated out in a calm tone as Lilliana sighed out in relief at her words.