~TWENTY THREE~

Azaleas POV

A whimpering sound echoed through my ear as my head continued to pound heavily.I groaned coarsely feeling my throat extremely dry like a vast desert.

Forcefully snapping my eyes open, I found my vision founding nothing but complete darkness as my pounding didn't reduced a bit.I tried to raise my hand over my eyes but found them confined behind with jagged ropes.I fumbled lightly with the ropes realising that it's possible to untie my hands if needed to.

My ears perked up hearing the whimpering sound from my left as my mind processed the fact that I'm also blindfolded.I attempted to move my legs founding them free from any rope.

"Where am I?" I heard a shaky feminine voice asking as another voice sniffed, perhaps crying.

I maintained my silence trying to feel the surface and other sounds nearby except the weeping girls.Moving my legs,I felt a smooth but dusty surface below my foot which also seemed like the surface of a steel.

Are we in a truck? I wondered feeling the wall against which my back was leaning. Rubbing my bare arms over the surface,I felt an sharp thing scratching my arm as I cursed inaudibly realising this something akin to a freight truck.

Abrubtly, I heard heavy footsteps coming from a near distance causing me to tense thinking about the approaching calamity.Within few minutes, I heard the opening of the heavy door followed by some girls screaming and crying out in fear.

Everyone is conscious now.

"vyklyuchite eti suki!"(shut these bitches off!) I heard a man barking in Russian while I felt a tight grip over my arm harshly pulling me to stand up.Deciding to feign unconscious, I leaned over the body suddenly realising the eerie silence around me.

They've been sedated,I concluded feeling a figure carrying away my unconscious state. Suddenly,I sensed something warm sensation on my face and arms which I concluded to be sunlight rays.

The day has started.

In this snake's den, I can't act like a lion. I need to act like their prey,I decided feeling a rough palm rubbing over my exposed arms and legs while I was carried away.I tried not to thrash in his hold since I can't get caught and be sedated.My haziness was still looming over from that club's drug.

As I felt the figure walking,I heard heavy footsteps and inaudible murmurs floating around me.After few minutes, I sensed the diminishing of murmurers followed by some scrunching and creaking sound with every movement of the walking figure.

That means,we're in a abandoned establishment.

Within a few moments,I heard the creaking of a door opening.Shortly after that, I felt my back shoved against a wall causing me to bite my tongue back from groaning out.I remained immobile for a long time hearing other shuffling sounds around me.

Eventually, I heard the heavy footsteps distancing away and closing the door along with a click as  I remained undecided whether to untie my ropes or not.

I can't stay still like without doing anything.I thought agitated deciding to speak out at my microphone in a code incase someone can hear me in this silent environment.

Just as I was about to do that, I heard a scream coming from a further distance halting my communication.

Immediately,I heard the sound of door opening causing another scream to pass through the whole area.I helplessly heard the cryings and Russian curses floating through my ear as I remained lay down against the wall.

"Can you guys hear me?"I whispered under my breath in the midst of chaos so that my voice can't me heard by anyone around.

No response.