~THIRTY TWO (II)~

~~**~~

"You're Lilli's figlia ?" (daughter) I heard a deep Italian voice asking out as I looked up from my seated position from the couch.

Gathering myself after that mental breakdown in the conference room, I silently walked inside the data cell where Chris was silently his own work.

He's the only one who perhaps missed my confession.Or so I thought.

Because I found him watching the CCTV footage of the torture cell where all of this fiasco happened.

Without meeting his gaze, I had silently took my position at the couch knowing that everyone will eventually gather here for needed information and details.

What I didn't know was the confrontation of a past which awaits to wreck me in a whole new way.

"Si." I slowly spoke out sitting up straight in couch.I watched everyone silently entering the room behind Kendrick Ivano as my face remained calm and expressionless not letting my mind go through any thoughts and realisition.

You don't have time to weep for your sorrowful fate.Let bygones be bygones.

"But Liliana died when she was pregnant." I heard Kendrick Ivano whispering out as he now seat beside me facing my now real self.

With honey eyes and open dark brunette curls.

"You do resemble her." I heard him softly whispering out at he took in my appearance.I forced my eyes not to drop any single tears. I think I've shed enough for today.

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we were living in such dark for twenty three years."I heard him again speaking up in a deep voice which is completely indicating a underlined fury and realisition about the fact that, Lucifer Federico is more than rotten bastard than what we knew.

~~

23 years ago

"Ken, I'm going to bring my sister in the mansion.I have to inform something important after that.Wait for me at your study." Anthony Angus hurriedly spoke out and disconnected the call even before his best friend Kendrick Ivano can respond something.

Young Kendrick quietly stared at his phone for some moment deciding to poke his friend later about such an unusual behavior.

If he knew,that was the last time he'll ever hear his dearest best friend like brother's voice.

Anthony Angus continued driving towards her sister's home praying wholeheartedly that that monster haven't got the hauch about him knowing that monster's real face.In worry,he increased his speed of car not realising that a trap lay ahead for his demise.

**

"What did you just said?" Kendrick Ivano screamed out banging his desk in the study room."I received a call from a local police officer.He informed me that there was a car accident,where the car was on fire and two burned bodies were discovered from the car.The bodies are in an unrecognisable condition. I'm now on my way to the hospital where they've sent the bodies." Lucifer Federico spoke out in a despair tone causing Kendrick Ivano to instantly pale in terror.

In panic, he quickly picked up his car keys getting up from his desk. "Send me the hospital's name. I'm coming."

**

"Lucifer."Kendrick Ivano slowly called out as he entered inside the hospital morgue.Lucifer Federico continued standing beside a body covered in white sheets as he slowly glanced at the whole small room where another body covered with similar white sheet remains beside the bed Lucifer is standing.